Diablo® III

Website profile list dropdown bug

Hi All,

I've recently experienced a couple bugs with the black, javascript, dropdown menu of profiles on the battle.net website. (This is the menu accessed by clicking profile name right above "View profile, next to the game avatar in the upper right part of the website). I submitted a bug to battle.net support, but they were unable to resolve the issue, and recommended I post here.

The two issues I'm having are:
(1) On the Diablo website, the drop down menu displays my old BattleTag (Hrami) rather than my current one (Oghma). This began when I used my free BattleTag name change.

(2) The drop down list on the Diablo website shows my profiles in all three Blizz games: D3, SC2 and WoW. If I go to either the SC2 or the WoW website to view my profiles, then only the profile(s) from that game are displayed. I am not sure if this is a bug or intentional. I thought that this might be due to SC2 and WoW not having full BattleTag integration yet.

I have some screen shots, but I don't see a way to upload easily. I am happy to share them if they are needed.

Dan
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]