Diablo® III

API & Set Boni

Hi everyone,

today I released the Armory Profile Importer for my online DPS calculator ( http://www.bios-gaming.de/d3dps ). While working on the importer I wondered how to get the set item boni? Am I missing something?
I mean, I could calculate the missing values and "guess" what's missing. But due my calc has an item rating algorithm I'd love to know where the boni comes from. Furthermore I want to avoid to "hard code" all the sets into the calc.

Any ideas? Is there an update to come?

Cheers
Reply Quote
Just an FYI, plural of Bonus, is Bonuses. However, i do like the sound of "Boni" haha
Reply Quote
09/13/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Kieble
Just an FYI, plural of Bonus, is Bonuses. However, i do like the sound of "Boni" haha

Well, I'm from Germany - and my dictonary sayed: NOUN a bonus | bonuses/boni :P

BTT

Any ideas? Someone? ^^
Reply Quote
Are you talking about the actual attributes you gain from set bonuses? Like 3 piece = X stats, and 5 pieces gives X resistances?

If so you can access that in the item API. For example your chest piece Zunimassi's API url is:
http://eu.battle.net/api/d3/data/item/Cq4BCMP4hdwMEgcIBBW3rU8eHcEwSAgdWaiuix2TAmPqHVtOgMkdeiR_Sh3QNNiIMAk4-wJAAFASYPsCaiUKDAgAEKzgyKOAgICgIBIVCP3ytM0BEgcIBBXQXbZ6MAk4AEABaiUKDAgAEK_gyKOAgICgIBIVCNiKhs0HEgcIBBXQXbZ6MAk4AEABaiUKDAgAEKre1PuAgIDgLRIVCLHC7poKEgcIBBXQXbZ6MAk4AEABGO62_eQDUARYAqAB94uH1wKgAe62_eQD

set->ranks->required will get you the number that is required to get the bonus and
set->ranks->attributes will get you the stat bonus is gives.

hopefully this helps and was what you were asking about.
Reply Quote
Oh boy - is that new or am I really that blind? Not exactly what I was looking for but will work. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Me again,

I just wanted to start implementing the set bonus parser. I noticed the set description of a set item doesn't contain the attributesRaw object the items usually have. How do you solve that stuff? Writing a parser extra for set bonuses?

e.g.:

{
"id" : "Unique_Chest_016_104",
"name" : "Zunimassa's Marrow",
"icon" : "unique_chest_016_104_demonhunter_male",
"displayColor" : "green",
"attributes" : [ "+147 Intelligence", ... ],
"attributesRaw" :
{
"Intelligence_Item" : {
"min" : 147.0,
"max" : 147.0
},
},
"set" : {
"slug" : "zunimassas-whispers",
"name" : "Zunimassa's Whispers",
"ranks" : [ {
"required" : 2,
"attributes" : [ "+130 Intelligence" ]
}, {
"required" : 3,
"attributes" : [ "+55 Resistance to All Elements" ]
}, {
"required" : 4,
"attributes" : [ "Increases Mana Regeneration by 20 per Second (Witch Doctor Only)", "Grants 10 Mana per Kill (Witch Doctor Only)" ]
} ],
"items" : [ {
} ],
}

The normal attribues have got the attributesRaw Object tree, the set tree hasn't. @Blue Posters, is this to come? Or do I have to write an extra parser (I just don't want to do the extra work if you plan to release the attributesRaw stuff next week, if you know what I mean)?

Cheers
Reply Quote
Me again,

I just wanted to start implementing the set bonus parser. I noticed the set description of a set item doesn't contain the attributesRaw object the items usually have. How do you solve that stuff? Writing a parser extra for set bonuses?

e.g.:

{
"id" : "Unique_Chest_016_104",
"name" : "Zunimassa's Marrow",
"icon" : "unique_chest_016_104_demonhunter_male",
"displayColor" : "green",
"attributes" : [ "+147 Intelligence", ... ],
"attributesRaw" :
{
"Intelligence_Item" : {
"min" : 147.0,
"max" : 147.0
},
},
"set" : {
"slug" : "zunimassas-whispers",
"name" : "Zunimassa's Whispers",
"ranks" : [ {
"required" : 2,
"attributes" : [ "+130 Intelligence" ]
}, {
"required" : 3,
"attributes" : [ "+55 Resistance to All Elements" ]
}, {
"required" : 4,
"attributes" : [ "Increases Mana Regeneration by 20 per Second (Witch Doctor Only)", "Grants 10 Mana per Kill (Witch Doctor Only)" ]
} ],
"items" : [ {
} ],
}

The normal attribues have got the attributesRaw Object tree, the set tree hasn't. @Blue Posters, is this to come? Or do I have to write an extra parser (I just don't want to do the extra work if you plan to release the attributesRaw stuff next week, if you know what I mean)?

Cheers

I would also like to know... where's the `attributesRaw` value for set bonuses? I don't want to write a string parser for those since I already had to implement a stat map for the raw key values...
Reply Quote
Even better than the current set section would be, if we could get the raw attributes of the really worn items (otherwise we had try to figure out, which item would be from which set and how much from each set are worn (don't know how it works with the old ones))

And if you wear two pieces from Inna's and three from Natalya's it could be helpful to get the total dex bonus at once (not mandatory but would make our code easier).
Reply Quote
Even better than the current set section would be, if we could get the raw attributes of the really worn items (otherwise we had try to figure out, which item would be from which set and how much from each set are worn (don't know how it works with the old ones))

And if you wear two pieces from Inna's and three from Natalya's it could be helpful to get the total dex bonus at once (not mandatory but would make our code easier).

I would really just be happy with an attributesRaw for the set bonuses. I can figure out how many pieces of each set are worn, but parsing that string which is different from how I parse all other attributes is a huge pain in my butt.

Any way we could get this fixed?
Reply Quote
Bump - Blizzard?

Or is there another means to get set data raw attributes?

BTW - The least painful way to implement has been a regex parser for these that captures the number, and removes it, leaving a constant string that can be mapped to a normal attribute id. Its still not ideal as you need individual treatment of the values, but there are not too many variations.

Still - its a horrible mess to have to deal with.
Edited by Khazul#2940 on 11/19/2012 1:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
During the development of my Diablo 3 Inspector, I've prepared a raw attribute list for the SET item bonuses.
I'd like to share it with all of you here:
http://onlineanalyst31.appspot.com/d3/d3setFull.html

There could be some missing items or incorrect attributes in the list, as the list is prepared by human. Please kindly let me know, if you find any error in the list.

Samson Fu
My Diablo 3 Hero:
http://onlineanalyst31.appspot.com/d3/d33.html?career=samsonfu-3553&server=us&hero=16182918&lang=en
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]