Diablo® III

Just tried out a "loot server"

******I do not in any way support the claims that certain servers have better loot plz read before posting your tin foil garbage thanks*****

So today i was chilling in menus bored as usual saw someone call out in trade that they have a loot server pst for invite. After joining to see what all the hype was about, we cleared ghom-azmo killing almost all elites inbetween and i did not receive a legendary.BUT!!!!! i had the most fun playing since patch. Wanna know why? NO LAG

Since patch 1.0.4 hit i have been lagging 24/7 in games when i am close to enemys. I play a hammer barb so it is really really painful to have enemys stutter around (usually i just right click to hammer spam closest mob without any setup because its no use) BUT in this server there was absolutely no lag so i was setting up tripple hammer spam on elites left and right it was amazing. The other MAJOR issue i did not have whatsoever was rubberbanding! When i am close to enemies i rubberband the entire time. If an enemy just died and is about to blow up i already know i will rubber band a little when trying to run away. Guess what none of that.

The third issue that is really really a killer is when i am playing and enemies surround me (Scorpions or w/e) i literally can not get off any spell whatsoever. No rend, no hammer, basically what i need in that situation to live. I keel over with no chance. Not in this server, not one bit i felt like a god smashing through everything without any lag.

Blizz PLEASE communicate with the players whats going on with this horrible lag after playing that clear server i cant even start up a farm run :[
Edited by Dillon#1197 on 9/12/2012 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wow forums moving fast thought people might have some thoughts on this. Or am only one of few experiencing such immense lag issues in game.
Reply Quote
Thought more people would of heard about loot servers sorry its rumored to be certain servers with a specific ip adress or room number that have been legendary drop rates. Supposedly
Reply Quote
idk if you checked my paragon level but ive played more diablo than anyone should since patch. I have lagged horribly every single game untill i joined that specific server
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/12/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Dillon
Thought more people would of heard about loot servers sorry its rumored to be certain servers with a specific ip adress or room number that have been legendary drop rates. Supposedly

This rumor is absurdly false.
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 03:12 PMPosted by DogFishHead
ownedcore.com has already confirmed that this is fake. Rng is RNG especially when it is tied to what is currently in the AH's.

please read the post it has nothing to do with the loot
Reply Quote

This rumor is absurdly false.

thanks captain obvious but can you explain why my constant lag problems every single game magically disappeared. it was night and day in playability even compared to single player
Edited by Dillon#1197 on 9/12/2012 3:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Dillon
Blizz PLEASE communicate with the players whats going on with this horrible lag after playing that clear server i cant even start up a farm run :[

I can't say that I experience any lag, but we might play at different times etc.
Oh well, bug report it and see what happens.
Reply Quote
I hear you can only access the true cow level on these set servers too. Is that true?

lololol
Reply Quote
Dellusional people will be dellusional (aimed at you op..) lol...
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 03:20 PMPosted by IAmKiffen
Dellusional people will be dellusional (aimed at you op..) lol...

its very noticable to be rubber banding every pull and not being able to use any spells while being surrounded, same goes for when that is no longer happening, not sure whats dellusional about that.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/12/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Dillon
thanks captain obvious but can you explain why my constant lag problems every single game magically disappeared. it was night and day in playability even compared to single player

Nope, way too many variables to conclude anything with that. And single player still connects to the same D3 servers, so without knowing more about the setup of their servers and connection code it's impossible to determine anything.
Edited by Fellows#1764 on 9/12/2012 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 03:21 PMPosted by Drake

Oh I'm sure a lot of people have HEARD of it.

But only a tiny percentage of gullible fools actually think it's true.

thanks for pointing out the obvious, but i am NOT one of them. Lag was clear thats it! thats the ONLY reason im posting this.
Reply Quote
the servers in question font really seem to have better drop rates. from what ive noticed from others and tried myself was the seeming appearnce of more elites, goblins, and champs.
an avg of 35 packs on a speed run vs 45-50
2-3 goblins vs 15.
to me it just appeared that more elites were either spawned or, spawned closer together in high trafic farm routes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]