Diablo® III

I am here to help you! *pointing at you*

What are you still doing playing Diablo 3?

Blizzard put out a game not up to OUR expectations and standards. Stop crying on the forums like a little girl. Just because Blizzard made it and you bought the game based on their reputation does not make it a good game to play. I know you want it to be good and keep hoping but no! If it's not good, don't play it!

...so I am here to help you, save you from yourself, right here, right now! GW2 is what you were waiting for all those years! I know, I know, the games are not the same but GW2 is just so much more entertaining. Do yourself a favor and step out of the big blue shadow and try something new and better.

That is all. Bye.
Reply Quote
bump to save you all!
Reply Quote
09/12/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Shadowhand
But I am earning money through the RMAH. You talk words of wisdom , but money is money.

I think the only people who can make a living on the RMAH are botters in China - where they can stretch a penny.

...and with the D3 population dropping, the botters are moving on to other games. I can hardly believe that you can earn anything worth earning through this game.

Did you buy this to earn money or entertainment? It sounds like you have lost your way...I'd blame Blizzard for that.
Reply Quote
What are you still doing playing Diablo 3?

Blizzard put out a game not up to OUR expectations and standards. Stop crying on the forums like a little girl. Just because Blizzard made it and you bought the game based on their reputation does not make it a good game to play. I know you want it to be good and keep hoping but no! If it's not good, don't play it!

...so I am here to help you, save you from yourself, right here, right now! GW2 is what you were waiting for all those years! I know, I know, the games are not the same but GW2 is just so much more entertaining. Do yourself a favor and step out of the big blue shadow and try something new and better.

That is all. Bye.

Yes its entertaining.......but needs more development of course....
I dont have the feeling to be scammed like in d3
Reply Quote

Yes its entertaining.......but needs more development of course....
I dont have the feeling to be scammed like in d3

GW2 is a game that is actually worth my $60. I have logged many hours with that game and it's still very, very, captivating. What GW2 did for me I was hoping D3 would do, but it did not :(
Reply Quote
No way you're here to help us; you're here to help ArenaNet sell its bloody game.

Viral marketers, tsk...
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf#1953 on 9/13/2012 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
D3 became a great game in 1.4 Path. Sadly, it's was too late for me. I was already pre-purchased GW2 and now i'm enjoying it a lot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]