Blizzard is bad at Math.
1.0.4 - A projectile is going to hit my DH for 50,000 damage, with SP/Gloom this is reduced to 17,500
50,000 x 0.35 = 17,500
1.0.5 - A projectile is going to hit my DH for 37,500 damage, with SP/Gloom this is reduced to 24,375
50,000 x 0.75 = 37,500 x 0.65 = 24,375
Gloom needs to be at least 50% in 1.0.5 to retain damage reduction comparable to 1.0.4.
09/14/2012 10:44 AMPosted by PeterYou don't need to make this game any easier then it already is, the whole point of inferno was that it's going to be very hard to complete, it's easy at the moment, any easier will just be stupid
so...those who already have top end gear get to use monster command to increase difficulty and drop rates ? plus the infernal machine drops ? because lets face it, anyone who either didn't exploit on launch, flip the AH all day or blow hundreds on RMAH or get extremely lucky isn't going to be able to do any of this..we will still be farming the same act hoping for a drop thats worth more then 200K..
Itemization is still lame..nerf inferno all you want but the biggest problems is
1. Nothing to do but farm
2. Balance was never Diablo
3. PvP needs to be done right and not an arena deathmatch noobfest, need an incentive like cosmetic rewards or something
4. Stare at the AH interface more then playing the game
5. Bosses should drop the best loot, not the worst, no one had a problem running Meph/Pindle for 10 years cuz they dropped good loot atleast 40% of the time
6. Low level items are useless outside of Leorics and Cains, but this faults to itemization.
7. Constant load from HDD causes stuttering in co op games, still no reason to play co op either
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.