Diablo® III

New Kickstarter for any Black Isle Fans

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/obsidian/project-eternity

Basically seems like Obsidian is gearing up to do another old-school RPG, with guys like Chris Avellone at the helm. As soon as I get home I think I'll pledge enough to get the digital rewards, anyone else thinking of back ing this kickstarter?
Reply Quote
Yeah, when I get home from work, I'm going to start up an account and donate $35.
Reply Quote
Just donated $20(Wedding's coming up, have to be cheap). It's enough to get me the digital version when it's released. Looks like they'll hit their goal of 1million pretty easily!
Reply Quote
Wow they have a nice track record in games. Interested fosho.
Reply Quote
Btw, the $20 early option is sold out, but anyone interested in getting the digital copy can still get it for $25. And the kickstarter is now past the $1,100,000 goal!
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Strawhat
Btw, the $20 early option is sold out, but anyone interested in getting the digital copy can still get it for $25. And the kickstarter is now past the $1,100,000 goal!

Past the $1.4m barrier as well, so that's a new playable race, class and companion to be added.
Reply Quote
I like how they added in even more incentives for people to fund them. I don't think I'll change my $35 pledge though.
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Begaria
I like how they added in even more incentives for people to fund them. I don't think I'll change my $35 pledge though.

You can always help by mentioning the kickstarter to more people. Nothing overzealous, but if you know of people who liked past Black Isle games, you might mention this to them.
Reply Quote
Game's apparently going to be on GoG.com now!
Reply Quote
I just got an email saying that they've passed the $1.6m barrier, so that means:

We've listened and we’ll make a Mac version of the game at this tier. We're also going to add a new major storyline along with new quests, locations, NPCs, and unique loot (special histories everyone?).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]