no extra hidden fees

6 property helms

6 property shoulders

6 property wizard hats

edit: 5 property boots as well

i have a stream available...
Edited by JJHardaway#1847 on 9/14/2012 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just spent all my money and sold all my mats, but in a couple of days I'll have enough. And free bump for doing it for tips only!
Reply Quote
09/14/2012 12:55 AMPosted by JohnnyTang
Was watching his stream for my items, when his stream froze. I would not craft my items again with this guy, something seems very fishy. crafted 2 horrible helms btw.

!@#$ this guy....crafted 2 helms and %^-*!es about this and that
Reply Quote
Johnnytang is the worst person to ever use a free service

im sorry people but your welcome to test my stream if u want in the future before you start

this fool complained over 2 crafts and then says my wizard and wd sucks...

http://www.twitch.tv/jjhardaway
Reply Quote
i suggest another person come and do 1 craft with me to make this johnnytang guy shut his pie hole
Edited by JJHardaway#1847 on 9/14/2012 1:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
he is a very nice guy and gave me some good prices and crafted me some very profitable items. thumbs up crafter imo.
Reply Quote
09/14/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Gavalisk
he is a very nice guy and gave me some good prices and crafted me some very profitable items. thumbs up crafter imo.

yeah im glad someone found my service useful

enjoy your 10 crafts

edit: im only here to help people out....

also i can make 5 property boots as well
Edited by JJHardaway#1847 on 9/14/2012 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
vouch, johnny tang is an idiot.
Reply Quote
vouch jj, never had a problem with him
Reply Quote
vouch, crafted me some shoulders and one pair sold for a nice profit.
Reply Quote
definite vouch crafted me some 1 shoulder and 1 helm, helm is pretty good. Good bloke, good stream. Will definitely do again

http://i.imgur.com/zNiYQ.png

the shoulder and helm if your interested
Reply Quote
View profile
Johnny is a known @$$.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6521343366
Reply Quote
where is johnny now?

his DH is so bad...his paragon 8 lol
Reply Quote
what an !@#...

I don't get it. Half the reason I like hc so much is that the community is helpful. And then you get $%^-heads like this who slam others for giving back to the community... I just don't get it
Reply Quote
View profile
what an !@#...

I don't get it. Half the reason I like hc so much is that the community is helpful. And then you get $%^-heads like this who slam others for giving back to the community... I just don't get it

on the plus side, judging by his gear (or lack there of) he will be stuck farming A1 and praying for gfg rolls off free crafts for a loooonnggg time
Reply Quote
Reliable and fast. Will ask for his service again when I get in the mood for more crafting.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]