Diablo® III

Show me a GOOD WD PLZ ? leave profile ?

I want to see a good WD because all the one's i tend to see comment on stuff on these forums are worse than me .....

i bought my gear for 15,255,021 gold exacly :P and some of these guys who offer advice are TERRIBLE... i mean 15mil gold and im better ? really ? can i see a pro please? i need to copy / learn his skills

Please im looking for a Godly or just a beast WD destroying act 3 and not running from every pack..

WD are a rare breed!!! Thx just leave ur profile or comment and i will check ur profile
Edited by Rocky#1104 on 9/20/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
hi
Reply Quote
I want to see a good WD because all the one's i tend to see comment on stuff on these forums are worse than me .....

i bought my gear for 15,255,021 gold exacly :P and some of these guys who offer advice are TERRIBLE... i mean 15mil gold and im better ? really ? can i see a pro please? i need to copy / learn his skills

Please im looking for a Godly or just a beast WD destroying act 3 and not running from every pack..

WD are a rare breed!!! Thx just leave ur profile or comment and i will check ur profile

I'm not sure of what you would consider a Beast WD, but I farm Act 3 but my skills are kind of my own style. Feel free to try it out if you like. However reflect packs take a little longer for me since I can't unload on them full force.
Edited by elfbear#1447 on 9/20/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
if your interested in some gearing tips for a high end acid rain build you can check out my profile. But you would have to get super lucky to find equivalent gear for any one slot for even twice what you payed for all your gear.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 9/20/2012 12:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a relatively cheap WD (nabbed sword for 300k). Even with my MF gear, I have no problem clearing Act 3 with no deaths. I make up for low DPS with the "Bear Pride" tactic, going along with Life on Kill. Three or four rolls of bears + explosions will take out most elite packs 10-20 seconds.
Reply Quote
I am no beast WD or anything but I know how to properly gear for the specs I choose. I am currently gearing for the 1.0.5 patch knowing full well that I will be one of the few starting at max difficulty (10). If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them for which ever spec you are looking to play.
Reply Quote
My WD has become my "Main" again in the past few weeks. I've played around with tons of different builds, right now the class seems to have a very good number of viable skills.

I destroy act3 regularly and quickly. Been leaning towards ditching the Skorn in favor of a 1H / Mojo soon, but I just bought the zuni chestpiece today so that could take another few lucky drops...

Happy to help. Buffed dps goes well over 120k with soul harvest and health globes.
Reply Quote
<----- here for ya!! i just walk through act3 and all the mob just melt around me, elite packs die under 10 sec...15sec if they lucky, so what do you wanna know young Padawan?
Reply Quote
my gear didn't cost a fortune, but i farm a3 with relative ease. its not always about the stats, its also about the build/style of play.
Reply Quote
While good gear helps a ton, there are players who can farm/play a lot better than those who have millions and millions of gold/dollars invested into gear.
Reply Quote
Does my WD qualify?
Reply Quote
i crush my a3 runs pretty damn ez. 100kbase w/o PTV. 35 yard radius for gruesome and grave. can buff to a max of 320k dps with 5 sh, 5gf and inside my bbv.780 lowest AR unbuffed, with buffs AR goes to 950ish. 40khp. spirit vessel combined with grave injustice as passives means that i spirit walk almost all the time. bears do consistent 350k unbuffed, 600-800buffed. so spirit walk spam bear cooldown goes back to zero, spirit walk again, rinse repeat, drop voodoo on elites/champs. Next gear buys will include some movement speed and pickup radius to really allow me to breeze runs faster.

edite: also ,i currently run core of arreat backwards to waypoint, then areat crater 2, tower damned 1, check cursed 1 for goblin, then rakis crossing south circle fields of slaughter, then go keep depths 3 backwards to kd2 then remake. whole run takes about 15-20min solo. In the run ill kill between 15-25elites depending on how lucky i am with the spawn rate of champs/elites. also good amount of exp gained doing this run.
Edited by HashAssassin#1855 on 9/20/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I cruise through act 3 pretty easily. Never have to skip a pack and I mow everything down with little trouble. Though I'd hardly lable myself as "godly", but I do think I have a pretty good witch doctor.
Reply Quote
Without my dps gear...i have total 700 RA, 111k , 39k vit and I wonder if blizz made act 3 so easy or my wd just so godly! Btw, i clear act 3-4 like taking my pets for a walk!
Reply Quote
I am a WD needing some guidance...I am returning to D3 and looking to get into some PVP; however, after reading all the wrap about how poor the WD class has become I am second guessing my gear and build are relevant anymore. From your PVP exp. so far is it worth the research and play time to come back for PVP?

Also, does anyone have a WD Noxxic-like link for their current PVP setup I can check out?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Cuse-1361/hero/1142030
Edited by Cuse#1361 on 9/20/2012 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
here u go good wd i watch tv and eat while farming...and cant wait till pvp and cuse i have a stash to clear and i love helping new wd....crit eltes for over a million in slam dance
Edited by THEMINISTER#1611 on 9/20/2012 10:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think I have one of the best LOH Skorn..
Reply Quote
View profile
09/20/2012 03:15 PMPosted by cho
I think I have one of the best LOH Skorn..

ive seen one like 1430 dps 1800loh, 180crit. but urs is awesome!. hit me up if u want to sell it...
Reply Quote
Damn ur a beast
Reply Quote
IMO, once you get to 50k+ dps, life steal is much more important than LoH.

OP - check out my gear for some guidelines. If you are going for a 1her - ias & mana regen should be a priority besides the usual (Intel, Crit, AR, Vit) ; for 2hers - ias is pointless, and Crit is even more important.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]