Diablo® III

New Hellfire ring Info

Looks like this might be a pretty sweet ring

Diablofans has updated their datamined info on it

These rings look to be crafted. IMPORTANT: mouse over the link (Do no click) to see tooltip. The proc is listed above, if you cant view the tooltip, it has the following stats:
- Your pick of (str, int, dex,vit)
- 4 random props
- 35% exp
Proc seen below

ItemPassive_Unique_Ring_024 - Chance to launch an explosive ball of Hellfire when you attack

Also every ring increases the amount of XP rewarded by 35%, so i can sell that crappy leorics now lol

also the main stat you pick it does 170-200 so dex str intelli, vit only goes 90-100

+ the 4 random rolls so thing thing can be a BEAST of a ring
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 9/21/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Just Imagine a perfect rolled hellfire ring

Huge main stat 170-200 + Attack speed + crit chance + crit dmg + 35% xp bonus + 1 random roll (vit or resist all)

Easily can be one of the best rings in the game
Reply Quote
*is waiting to see how many people rage quit because they paid 500m for a Leorics*
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 03:57 PMPosted by tdzhon
*is waiting to see how many people rage quit because they paid 500m for a Leorics*

good thing i found mine LOL time to sell haha, thing is leorics might still be valuable to the players who cant farm the ubers if they are under geared so its not a bad idea to hold onto it until you get your own hellfire ring since they are un tradable and cant be sold on AH.
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 03:57 PMPosted by tdzhon

Why? Leorics + Hellfire ring = lvling win.
Reply Quote
lol. already sold the one i found.
Reply Quote
@Neothanos: Supposedly these new crafted rings are rare rings, so you can just wear two of these at the same time instead of having to wear leoric in combination with this.
Reply Quote
leoric's are going to be worthless once 1.05 is out
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Neothanos

Why? Leorics + Hellfire ring = lvling win.

or wear two hellfire's?
Reply Quote
is hellfire rare or unique?
Reply Quote
Want.
Reply Quote
Hmm.
Reply Quote
leoric's + hellfire ring + ruby socketed helm = 90% exp bonus.

The thing you skip is grabbing hellfire ring will not be easy, you have to play the game at the Monster Power 10 for gathering requirements to open the portal to the bossfight. Also you should craft an Infernal Machine with the Blacksmith to transmute them. When you are at the end scheme, you will face not 1, but 2 augmented bosses. Actually, I keep my fingers crossed for Uber Zoltun Kulle and Uber Cydeaea.

So, I think nothing will happen to the Leoric's Signet price.
Reply Quote
I thought I'd read reports of keys falling at MP 1 and 4 already.
Edited by jTeX84#1846 on 9/22/2012 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The rings appear to be rare. Which means every toon will be sporting 2 of them all the way to 100 paragon.

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1357-ptr-patch-105-unofficial-changes-pvp-tokens-and-more/

Would have to hope thats changed so that you can only equip one, otherwise every other ring in the game will be valueless.
Reply Quote
Has anyone gotten one of these on the test server yet, or created the infernal machine? I bet they will do something to ensure that everyone in the game isn't running around with two of these (like making the ingredients required to make it super rare).
Reply Quote
They're unique equipped. So you can only wear one, but you can own multiple rings. Sounds like you'll be able to farm as many rings as you want to put the time in until you nail the rolls you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]