Diablo® III

Selling one fantastic ring!!

Here it is- http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/xxkingxshanexx/BulkathRing.jpg

What it is- AMAZING.

Do not overlook this ring, the new passive on it is FANTASTIC. If you are having a little trouble sustaining for whatever reason, this puts you health regen over the top in those etchy scenarios.

About the ring-
Max CD roll
Max CC roll
Max HP% roll
129/150 LPH roll

About the passive-
The passive damage is calculated by a base percent of every creature in zero range current health. It deals .025% of their current HP as damage to them, and returns that amount to your barbarian. The inferno LS diminishing return IS applied, but it is still an absurd amount. The stronger the monster you are currently fighting is, the better the ring is.
Oh, did I mention that the passive scales off of your CC and CD!? Your crit chance and crit damage scale directly with the passive. My gear isnt that great, but I tested it out standing next to SB earlier and did nothing. The ring was dealing roughly 12k dps on its own, ticking for around 9-15k damage.
With the diminishing return of Inferno and LS value only being 20% of base, the ring ALL ALONE was providing me with roughly 2500 LPS.

Everything that I have posted is not exaggerated, you are welcome to research the ring yourself and see that the information I have provided is accurate.

Anyways, Im retiring my barb and focusing on my Wizard, and this was the only piece of his gear that I felt deserved a post on forums to be sold and not just thrown on the AH.

I will start bids at 40m, with a 75m BO. Feel free to respond or contact me in game for more questions/offers!

LordShane#1517
Reply Quote
whoa
Reply Quote
ill buy it for 34 mill its all i have right now if your even willing to sell for that
Reply Quote
Ill add you and if it doesnt sell in a day we can talk =)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Oo interesting i'll offer 50m

Damn phone.
Edited by Phantom#1713 on 9/14/2012 1:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Currently have two offers for 50m, auction ends in 12 hours.
Reply Quote
ill buy your gloves if you're retiring your barb
Reply Quote
Whats your offer, Kiko?
Reply Quote
I'm increasing my bid to 51M on the bul kathos ring
Reply Quote
edited- buyout offered below.

Cailieg#1527

Alexis
*smiles*
Edited by Cailieg#1527 on 9/14/2012 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Actually screw it BUYOUT!

75m done and done! I want this ring! Check my gear and see that Life per Second is my thing.

I am off work at 6pm PST, will be online with the coin waiting at 6:30-7pm PST.

Alexis
*smiles*
Edited by Cailieg#1527 on 9/14/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Actually screw it BUYOUT!

75m done and done! I want this ring! Check my gear and see that Life per Second is my thing.

I am off work at 6pm PST, will be online with the coin waiting at 6:30-7pm PST.

Alexis
*smiles*

Nice. Good grab.
Reply Quote
To all my other bidders- you have until he logs on to increase your bids =)
Reply Quote
Wait? What, you are letting people snipe a buyout?

Look up my tag, I have never failed to pickup a buy; and even when I do back out because of a no post seller I post it clearly.

If you are really allowing sniping then, I don't know that's somewhat shady...and it's she.

Alexis
*frowns*

I can forum from work, but on my iPad. I cannot use work PCs for gaming needs. I WILL pick it up as long as this doesn't get awkward.
Edited by Cailieg#1527 on 9/14/2012 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/14/2012 03:15 PMPosted by LordShane
To all my other bidders- you have until he logs on to increase your bids =)

... you wanted a buy out. You got the buy out. ... wtf is wrong with you?
Reply Quote
I have been sitting here for the last ten minutes. Agonizing.

Agonizing over an item I bought out.

Not only does that defeat the purpose of my jumping my own bid 20 million gold to go for the buyout it defeats the whole purpose and nature of peer to peer auctioning. It reeks of greed and personally it makes me feel uncomfortable.

I am therefore, at; according to my PC clock 3:29 PST retracting my initial 55m bid, as well as my buyout.

I do not deal in shady.

I would rather wait.

Alexis
*walks away*
Reply Quote
Internet drama. Fun.
Reply Quote
If youre that serious then Ill close, but the whole point of a buyout option in my opinion is YOU GET THIS MUCH RIGHT NOW, which was not the situation with you despite offering my asking price.

After two days of haggling with people over it and promises unfulfilled, people forgetting that they made me an offer and then spending too much on another item and being unable to pay, etc... I simply wasnt willing to tell all of the other interested prospects that their bids are now irrelevant because one person promises to buy it later in the day.

It was nothing personal, just a cautionary step by me to avoid losing all of my prospects on the word of one person.

I understand why youre upset, but try to understand the scenario from my perspective as well.

All that being said, out of respect for the offer to match my asking price, the ring will not be for sale until 7:15pm PST to give Cailieg the opportunity to post her offer if she chooses.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]