Diablo® III

Question about CE

Yeah I wish we could get a digitized CE w/o the physical items just for the digital extras.
Reply Quote
I submitted a ticket

I too had a SE and followed by an Upgrade of CE not long after the Launch of D3.
I asked if theres ways I can get a new SE Key since I upgraded mine to CE?
But I was replied telling me my SE CD-Key can only be redeem once, end of story.
The thing is that back then we were told that we can do this sorta upgrade from SE to CE,
this also gives us the impression that our SE can be retrieved back for future use or selling to a fren or something.

I was extremely upset with this kinda service... I bought 2 D3 but they tell me i can only use the 1 to play while the other is burned?
Geez I even had that SE signed by Marc Messenger...
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 03:18 PMPosted by DeMasked
a pvm survival arena

Hardcore mode is already here
Edited by Vranx#1586 on 9/17/2012 9:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
so how do i get a ticket to do this?
Reply Quote
i feel like i wasted my money on CE, its annoying that you have to turn on the wing everytime you die or joins another party or re login lol
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I’ve gone ahead and added additional clarification to my original post concerning this request. Please ensure that you already possess the collector’s edition key prior to contacting Customer Service.
Reply Quote
trolls... trolls everywhere
Reply Quote
rofl and why in the freaking he....... will anyone whant to upgrade???
oh yea the ce have a silly plastic head of the diablo (with manboobs) hehe
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
really.....how long til my online purchase is verified its been a day and i cant trade items in game or anything.....how long
Reply Quote
how do i upgrade my game to the version that drops set items?(I couldn't help it, lol)

+100
Reply Quote
I downloaded the game client and bought the game online but i dont have a Game Key!! Cant find a solution. any help?
Reply Quote
I bought the game online and can't find any game key. I have a online receipt and transaction #. Not to sure what to do anymore and was really hoping you could help me out. Its been two weeks i just want to play diablo 3...
Reply Quote
09/16/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Hanfresco
You should be able to upgrade your standard edition Diablo III account to the CE edition, but you’ll need to [url="https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit"]submit a ticket[/url] to get the process rolling. :)

How much would that cost?

At least $100 to buy the collectors edition. But i doubt you can find one for that price these days.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]