Diablo® III

Can't buy or sell on real money auction house

Hi, since the bug come from both website and the game, i don't know where to post,so please move it if this is not the right place to post.
Earlier this week i want to buy gold from real money auction house but it seem that a problem appear "can not escrow funds". i try to contact customer support and they said that this problem come from my paypal, i contact them and they tell me that everything relate to my account is clean and clear and they tell me to call customer support(again). I try to remove and re attach to my paypal account to my payment option and battle net server just remove paypal account and don't let me re attach my paypal account. I call customer support and they tell me that it may come from the server and they can't do anything. Here is my ticket :US30857489
Please check.
Ps:Last month i buy and sell everything on real money auction house smoothly, this problem just happen this week.
Reply Quote
Hey guys!

Just a quick reminder that bugs related to the game itself or Battle.net should be posted in the Bug Report forums, not the Website Bug Report forums :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]