Diablo® III

whoa what's with all these torchlight threads

85 Undead Priest
Eka
calm down, its jus a game
Reply Quote
Don't worry, it will pass.
Reply Quote
Those "TL2 > D3 muhaha" posts... I bet the OPs don't even have TL2...
Reply Quote
Hopefully, once it gets released, TL2 will prove to be as good as its fanboys are claiming it to be and they will become too busy playing it to even consider trolling these forums anymore.

After all, happy people don't complain, right?
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf#1953 on 9/20/2012 6:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hopefully, once it gets released, TL2 will prove to be as good as its fanboys are claiming it to be and they will become too busy playing it to even consider trolling these forums anymore.

After all, happy people don't complain, right?

God, why is everyone a "fanboy"? Can we bury this retarded insult already?

I had low expectations for TL2 after my experience with TL1, but it's safe to say that I am highly impressed with it. The game play is not quite as good as D3, nor are the graphics, but everything else, IMO, is better and a vast upgrade from TL1. There's a lot more to the content than in D3, drop rates are better, offline single player, mod-able, etc.

This is coming from someone who shares an unbiased opinion on video games. I've defended D3 for the most part (outside of the item system) because it is clearly a good game with a ton of potential for them to get it right and I really couldn't stand TL1 because of the horrible game play. I say the overall fun factor goes to TL2 over D3, thus far. Of course, I have yet to test the end game obviously, so that could change. But, it's definitely promising.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]