Diablo® III

I Choose to become a different Monk

I made a choice to become a different Monk. People think im a GLASS CANNON. There wrong, quite the opposite. Here is a lot of things that mostly all monks stack in.

1.resistant all stats
2. resistant on one element
3. Of course crit damage
4. crit chance
5. life on hit

So I wanted create monk that was against the monk code. And I did.

1. Dex+ Dex+ Dex = DODGE
A fantastic way to not recieve damage combined with backlash its fire in the air
my dodge is currently at 75.6%

2. Life regen. A great thing to stack plus with LOH or life steal your survivability is 10x greater
My life regen 1052
3 Finally crit chance stackin. = sixth sense Great way to get more crit hit which means
more health if you run life steal. Plus i enjoy sixth sense +7.6% dodge chance

i build my way to DIVERSITY. Haters keep hating, I'll see you in PVP soon....
I am Fearfully and Wonderfully made
I am more than a Conqueror
I am a Planet Shaker
I am a Mountain Mover
I have the Spirit and the anointing of the Lord upon me.
Now tell me
If God is for me, who can be against me
Reply Quote
Um, I talked to Ytar, and he agreed that you have been drinking too much :P
Reply Quote
Look at his profile - yes he is different in that he has bought half a billion gold worth of gear and now ANY SPEC WILL WORK.

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
NIce build and itemization man. I took the other approach and put more of an emphasis on hybrid offense and defense. I wanted one gear set and build that was decent for tanking for friends with glass cannon builds but also deal decent DPS during solo farming. Nice to see someone go so far in one direction.

Are you finding it go off like crazy on Rakkis crossing ? Must be sweet.
Reply Quote
I like it sir, looks very interesting.
Reply Quote
View profile
always good to see diversity, but how do you go with desecrator/molten/plague or anything else that can't be dodged?
Reply Quote
View profile
ooo just looked again at your gear. how're those rings going? what do the skellys do? are they a help at all or just a bit of a gimmick??? how often do they come out and how many do you regularly get?????
Reply Quote
can you stop making threads where you just brag ? lol :)

P.S. Sorry 105 will !@# !*@@@!*% you !
Reply Quote
@ Mrmojo I have a wailing host and I bought a litany ( sold it though ) so I got to try out the skeleton summon. They r up all the time but not so great. Is either a swordsman skeleton which is half brainless because he just walks around looking @ stuff and not attacking, the archer is ok, they do Around 12-14k damage per hit and attack kind of slow, maybe like 2k more dps equiv when there up
Reply Quote
Overall the litany is a solid ring for added resist, I found both of my rings and the first one on I found a day after buying the lit and it was a 3k dps boost for me and has a great fire roll so i decided to sell the lit and replaced with a decent inna helm, planning on getting the chest next (innas)
Edited by PurpleHaze#1882 on 9/16/2012 3:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
oh you're just soooo different, look at you, I have never seen a build like that. oh, and 6th sense over guardian's path? why?
Reply Quote
man those gears are remarkable. well done on acquiring them. /jealous
Reply Quote
Look at his profile - yes he is different in that he has bought half a billion gold worth of gear and now ANY SPEC WILL WORK.

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
I am Fearfully and Wonderfully made
I am more than a Conqueror
I am a Planet Shaker
I am a Mountain Mover
I have the Spirit and the anointing of the Lord upon me.
Now tell me
If God is for me, who can be against me

This is not monk.
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 10:29 PMPosted by lSeraphiml
Haters keep hating

Wth is this english?
Reply Quote
Lol haters gonna hate??
YtAr said hes on crack or something
Reply Quote
oh, and 6th sense over guardian's path? why?

After a certain amount of crit hit chance 6th sense gives more dodge than 15% from guardian's path.
Reply Quote
cc has to be over 50% to get more than 15%, so no...
Reply Quote
you gonna get pooped on when they nerf STI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]