Diablo® III

PVP - 'POUND OF FLESH'

I like it. I like the spectator idea the most so it will bring people who announce starcraft matches back to d3. D3 needs a community. Its been completely split up due to the long pvp wait.
Reply Quote
bump for its awesomeness.
Reply Quote
wow I really like that whole idea of wager dueling, in D2 and WoW I often used to duel for gold wager bets. Of course some countries won't allow gambling to certain degrees I think ( is that why we have crafting instead of gambling in d3?) but blizzard could do a workaround with that for like crafting mats or something.

And of course spectator (or replays if thats easier) are must haves!
Edited by Beau#1831 on 12/29/2012 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Zyron
Why does imagination seem to be coming from players and not developers?

Because they are not being paid.

If you do a search, you will notice that the best ideas/inventions/discoveries in the human history had nothing to do with a quantifiable reward.
Reply Quote
Please push back PVP 1 or 2 more years so you can add those suggestions into it.
Reply Quote
Paragon XP would be exploitable, as people multi box meaning playing with 4 char at same time so they can gain 4x xp and give that xp to the 1 charater that wants to hit lvl 100 though.
Reply Quote
guys ... thank you so much for taking the time to respond and read ... even if you don't like the ideas. It's cool to know more eyes were on them
Reply Quote
requesting a sticky
Reply Quote
Thanks Kingsly
Reply Quote
please oh please blizzard implement this

here ill help you, take your crappy 15% as a gold sink while your at it

everyone wins

logged in and requested sticky and like +1 internet to you OP
Edited by TheFeds#1959 on 1/7/2013 12:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks Feds and Dead ... even if you hate the idea as DeadRu does ... at least we can keep the conversation going.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 11:28 AMPosted by AdAstrA
Thanks Feds and Dead ... even if you hate the idea as DeadRu does ... at least we can keep the conversation going.

he just jelly. good ideas.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 11:28 AMPosted by AdAstrA

He's upset because nobody pays his troll toll.
Reply Quote
LOL! it's cool.

I just keep thinking of all the variety of PVP ideas that could be implimented and yeah, I realize that some are 'outside the box.' But, why not talk about it? Besides, the paragon XP duel was a concept thought up by one of the people who responded to this post. And I just liked that someone had a novel idea instead of an open ended criticism.
Edited by AdAstrA#1590 on 1/7/2013 12:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
bumping this powerful thread
Reply Quote
Thanks TheFeds
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]