Diablo® III

PVP - 'Pound of Flesh'

02/06/2013 04:04 PMPosted by RHVfan
Beautiful representation of what these employees of Blizzard should have already thought.

RHVfan ... thanks for taking the time to check it out. I'm at the point where I'll take ANY pvp. :D But, this could just be my wish list.

-Ad
Reply Quote
We are currently working on getting leagues up and operational since blizzard didn't use any of your ideas.

Follow the links and lets have some fun in pvp

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7904880412
Edited by Subject#1412 on 2/11/2013 11:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
really good ideas in this thread! i would love to not only participate in wager duels(or any kind of PvP) but i wouldnt mind watching a match either, both sound very fun and entertaining.
necromancers resurrecting solid threads~
Reply Quote
dumb if no pvp gear. if none, maybe put sentries then alt+tab
Reply Quote
and mods please close the thread .strong necro by rex there. no pvp kid and shhhhh
Reply Quote
There are threads that are over 3 months old on the first page of this forum, it isn't really that strong of a necro when you look at it in those terms. Besides, the concepts and points brought up in this thread are magnitudes above what we're seeing in General these days. The only problem I see with it now: Since the removal of the AH and trading, wagering items for duels would be a way around the trade restriction and BoA and Blizzard wouldn't ever allow that.
Reply Quote
these are ideas, not set in concrete just ideas so you disagree with wagers? cool story bro
i disagree with you and i know lots of players feel the same~ again the fun police are trying to tell us whats fun
Reply Quote
07/31/2014 07:09 AMPosted by Forty
these are ideas, not set in concrete just ideas so you disagree with wagers? cool story bro
i disagree with you and i know lots of players feel the same~ again the fun police are trying to tell us whats fun

fun police are everywhere =(
Reply Quote
07/31/2014 06:12 AMPosted by Lupo
There are threads that are over 3 months old on the first page of this forum, it isn't really that strong of a necro when you look at it in those terms. Besides, the concepts and points brought up in this thread are magnitudes above what we're seeing in General these days. The only problem I see with it now: Since the removal of the AH and trading, wagering items for duels would be a way around the trade restriction and BoA and Blizzard wouldn't ever allow that.

yeah, I wrote this when trading was still viable. But, it could be done for gold, shards, high level rift keys, or legendary Gems.
Reply Quote
07/31/2014 10:51 AMPosted by AdAstrA

yeah, I wrote this when trading was still viable. But, it could be done for gold, shards, high level rift keys, or legendary Gems.

It was a great idea at the time the thread was created. I still think it's an excellent idea and I would love to battle my friends for gear if given the chance. I was only trying to point out that it's a shame it wont happen now due to the BoA changes that have been implemented.

these are ideas, not set in concrete just ideas so you disagree with wagers? cool story bro i disagree with you and i know lots of players feel the same~ again the fun police are trying to tell us whats fun

Apologies, please hold back on the hostilities. I'm on the side pushing for an expanded PvP instead of the featureless Brawling we have now. I agree with the majority of what this thread has to offer, but it was written back in 2012 when item wagers would have worked. That's all I was trying to say. Upon rereading my original post I probably should have started with the fact that I agreed with everything except...
Edited by Lupo#1551 on 8/1/2014 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Posted by AdAstrA

It was a great idea at the time the thread was created. I still think it's an excellent idea and I would love to battle my friends for gear if given the chance. I was only trying to point out that it's a shame it wont happen now due to the BoA changes that have been implemented.

these are ideas, not set in concrete just ideas so you disagree with wagers? cool story bro i disagree with you and i know lots of players feel the same~ again the fun police are trying to tell us whats fun

Apologies, please hold back on the hostilities. I'm on the side pushing for an expanded PvP instead of the featureless Brawling we have now. I agree with the majority of what this thread has to offer, but it was written back in 2012 when item wagers would have worked. That's all I was trying to say. Upon rereading my original post I probably should have started with the fact that I agreed with everything except...

Hey guys ... I just signed into this thread to see if anyone had posted in a while and saw this comment that I'd never had a chance to reply to. Anyway, it's an old thread, but there are some ideas that are still viable and would be fun for PVP.

I see what you're saying Lupo. With many of the new changes to trading, AH and bound items ... dueling for gear wont happen as it would be too easy too exploit as an alternative for trading.

That said, it doesn't stop me from wishing it was a reality.
Reply Quote
i would honestly love to see something like this in d3, please blizzard reply to this man!
Reply Quote
01/05/2015 09:33 AMPosted by Hesha
i would honestly love to see something like this in d3, please blizzard reply to this man!

Thanks Hesha!
Reply Quote
Agreed!
Reply Quote
please bring competitive pvp to this game!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]