Diablo® III

BL2: Attention citizen of Fyrestone!

Which character will you be starting up as? Or if Borderlands 2 has already been released in your country, whom have you chosen?

Feel free to post skill tree photos!

I'll be starting off with Maya as I used Lilith in the first one. Although, I was a bit torn between Maya and Zero when the skill trees were released. I also got a copy of the limited edition strategy guide from my local EB Games. LAST ONE IN STORE! :D

"Hey, check me out everybody! I'm dancin', I'm dancin'!"
Edited by Zeible#1738 on 9/19/2012 2:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Lilith was soooo OP in BL1. That's why I loved her. Phoenix + Radiance + Corrosive Artifact + Both Phasewalk cooldown reduction skills + Shield regen on kill skill + Health regen during phasewalk skill + Torgue Steel Anarchy SMG + Mercenary class mod = Constant DoT of fire, shock, and acid to all nearby enemies + near constant invulerability + near constant health and shield regen + AMAZING point blank firepower when out of phasewalk.

I'm trying out the gunzerker in BL2. His ability is pretty fun to use so far.
Reply Quote
View profile
Also, you should buy it digital download on amazon through steam. Amazon only charging 53.99 right now. And you will never have to worry about your disc getting lost, stolen, or damaged.
Reply Quote
I have a couple $45 copies left on my 4-pack. I started as Axton.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]