Diablo® III

Freezes after launching.

been a day... -_-
Reply Quote
Same Same Same...... what is that! 4 months after suddenly?
Reply Quote
exactly same, only ah but game opens sooo slowly....
Reply Quote
Also started happening to me.
Reply Quote
Same for me. But I think Windows did an update today.
Reply Quote
Same here on 2 computers (both win7 64 bit). Tried many many solutions like clearing caches etc. Have a ticket open for a day now but no answer.. This has to happen on weekend...
Reply Quote
same here too....
Reply Quote
09/22/2012 02:29 PMPosted by Leo
Same here on 2 computers (both win7 64 bit). Tried many many solutions like clearing caches etc. Have a ticket open for a day now but no answer.. This has to happen on weekend...

Yeah i did on another computer too even with new downloaded game but still same...
Reply Quote
i find it disturbing that they have yet to address this particular issue of the game freezing at the d3 logo after pushing play. Disturbing and yet somewhat typical. i paid too much for this game to begin with and it won't play, and they won't address the problem. What can i expect. They have my money already...
Blizzard tech service used to be good...
Edited by enderbc#1679 on 1/9/2013 6:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Having looked around, this is the best advice i can find. Dealing with a corrupt DNS.
http://atechjourney.com/dns-server-not-responding-error-fix.html/

Also try deleting your Diablo III.mfil in the diablo III install folder. (usually found in program files) It will renew itself automatically the next time you start the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]