Diablo® III

Does this Work? Animosity with Unforgiving...

Does the 10% increase of Fury generation of Animosity affect the Fury generation Per second of Unforgiving?

...in other words, would Unforgiving be increased by 10% for every second of fury generated.
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 9/21/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
if your not sure just give me your thoughts...i'm building a WW / Rend hybrid build...
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 9/21/2012 10:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well unforgiving will give 2 fury per second. So even if it does stack with animosity it would be 2.2 fury gained per second. Animosity increases fury gained by 20%.
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 11:21 AMPosted by Umgoblue2008
Well unforgiving will give 2 fury per second. So even if it does stack with animosity it would be 2.2 fury gained per second. Animosity increases fury gained by 20%.

You are not answering his question.

The real purpose of unforgiving is not the fury generation, but the fact that you will never lose fury, but instead gain 2 fury per second. Also, the 5 set bonus of IK set gives another 2 fury per second, hence with unforgiving it gives you 4 fury per second.

When you are geared enough, (any barb, but take ww barb as an example), you dont need the damage passives i.e. Weapon mastery, Ruthless, specially in mp0 paragon farming. What you need is more fury for sprinting purposes. So yeah, 20% of 4 is 0.8 which means IF Animosity works with Unforgiiving, that's 4.8 fury per second, which is really good. Can someone confirm this?
Reply Quote
11/11/2012 05:16 AMPosted by Ochiboy

You are not answering his question.

The real purpose of unforgiving is not the fury generation, but the fact that you will never lose fury, but instead gain 2 fury per second. Also, the 5 set bonus of IK set gives another 2 fury per second, hence with unforgiving it gives you 4 fury per second.

When you are geared enough, (any barb, but take ww barb as an example), you dont need the damage passives i.e. Weapon mastery, Ruthless, specially in mp0 paragon farming. What you need is more fury for sprinting purposes. So yeah, 20% of 4 is 0.8 which means IF Animosity works with Unforgiiving, that's 4.8 fury per second, which is really good. Can someone confirm this?

REALLY GOOD??
Losing 2 passive for that 4.8? You are joking?
Reply Quote
Update: I just tested Animosity and Unforgiving, and I think the 4 fury per second from Unforgiving + 5 set IK will become 4.8 fury per second.

@Hornygyuh80

Since the nerf on proc rate of sprint nados, recovering fury from them will be much difficult on mp0 where people are Paragon farming.

For great geared players who only need 1 of 2 passives (weapon master and ruthless) to kill mobs on mp0 effectively, Animosity and Unforgiving is the way to go. To make my point even further, I am going to share my skill build on mp0 paragon.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#aUQRhk!YWh!YZYYZZ

The reason for letting go of WoTB:Thrive on Chaos is simply because I cant keep it up since monster die instantly on mp0. Overpower: Momentum on the other hand is a good instant AoE and fury generator.

Impunity: Charge, OP:Momentum, and Into the Fray will benefit from Animosity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]