Diablo® III

Blizzard need to control the Gold value!!

The price of the gold is just way too cheap now, really, it shouldn't be like this, ppl like me who plays the game wants the item to sell a bit more.
Reply Quote
it's really stupid that every day i have to put my item 5 dollars cheaper, so mad about this
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 07:04 AMPosted by hikarumage3
it's really stupid that every day i have to put my item 5 dollars cheaper, so mad about this

you should invest that five dollars in English lessons.
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 07:04 AMPosted by glim
although I do wish that the gold prices should go high so i can sell my gold at a higher rate, you must understand that this is just a game and for people to enjoy not to make money off, if you want to make money then look for a job.

I don't think you understand, and your logic is pretty wrong, I do have a job, this is the extra money I earn. having a job or not has got really nothing to do with the topic I post.
Reply Quote
The value of gold and any item is based upon supply and demand. What was bought a month ago for 8 mil, may only sell today for 800K (I have proof of that). It is about what is hot and in demand like Ice Climbers, IK sets, Nat's sets, etc.... Right now legendary and set items are thru the roof and rare items have dropped in value.

The reason you have to lower the price is that, that item is now just not worth that much money. Think of the RMAH like Ebay, sometimes items go for more than value, sometimes less.
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 07:02 AMPosted by SeeknDestroy
Supply and demand. Diablo economic recession ... power to the farming class!

Power to the botters. It dropped 80 cents in three days, I highly doubt that's just from legit players.

Gold value doesn't need to be controlled, botting does. If botters weren't around or at least were seriously policed (400k elite kills and not out of Hell, really?), we wouldn't see these ridiculous gold prices for everything.
Edited by Zoid#1297 on 9/20/2012 7:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Zoid
Supply and demand. Diablo economic recession ... power to the farming class!

Power to the botters. It dropped 80 cents in three days, I highly doubt that's just from legit players.

this is what I am talking about pretty much 30 cents a day price of gold been drop recently, it's just crazy.....
Reply Quote
and privously when blizzard have set their gold price at 2.5 per million helps a lot, the price was very stable for a long long time........
Reply Quote
Is it time yet to do 1billion gold stack for 0.25 ?

How long do you guys think it will take for the gold stack to get raised?

Two months? Patch 1.0.5 ? Patch 1.1 ?
Edited by Ronald#1452 on 9/20/2012 7:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
By the time the xpac comes out in 3 years gold will be like 10 cents per billion.
Reply Quote
This has to be a troll...
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 06:58 AMPosted by hikarumage3
The price of the gold is just way too cheap now, really, it shouldn't be like this, ppl like me who plays the game wants the item to sell a bit more.

I would agree with you if you didn't add the " wants the item to sell a bit more" part.
So you don't want market economy but you want to sell a bit more yourself -_-#
What about the rest of us who want to buy cheap and play the game?
God everyone can be selfish but you don't have to be outright selfish like this as if you don't want anyone to miss it.
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Contra

I would agree with you if you didn't add the " wants the item to sell a bit more" part.
So you don't want market economy but you want to sell a bit more yourself -_-#
What about the rest of us who want to buy cheap and play the game?
God everyone can be selfish but you don't have to be outright selfish like this as if you don't want anyone to miss it.

Dear my friend here:

I wasn't been selfish, i just give out the example from my side in order to keep it short and clear.

Now listen to me carefully, and start think about this way: today you bought a item let's say it's barb's set boot, it's very epix one, it worth 130US dollar, but you got it for cheap deal let's say 110 dollar, after 1 week, you just got lucky and farm yourself a better boot, you go search AH for the same value boot now sells 75 dollor due to the gold value drop 30%(which just happened last week).

NOW~~~~~~HOW WOULD YOU FEEL??

really, I am prefectly fine with item price drop, due to more and more new items farm by players, but the gold value should be a bit stable, this would benefit for all the players. what i think is,due to the speed of gold price drop which is 30cent per day, now everyone think the gold price going to drop and they just hurry and selling the gold, else their gold will be worthless in 1 month time, so they go sell their golds. Now how can they sell their golds? without undercuting others there's no other way, this makes the gold value drop like hell.

seriously thou, the gold should worth more than what it worth now, I understand the price of gold might drop, but should not be speed of 30 cents a day. therefore I do think blizzard have the responsibility to make the price like what they do before not $2.5/m but at least something like $1.3/m. in this way they make more money too, cause the high value the player sells the more profit they getting(-15% of whatever player sell)
Reply Quote
It's called a free market. OP must be a commie
Reply Quote
Blizz DOES control the price of gold.

They set the floor to $0.25 per mill, right? That's the control they have established over it.
Reply Quote
Wait for 1-2 week when People from TL2 got bored
Reply Quote
Supply and demand. Diablo economic recession ... power to the botting class!

Fixed.
Reply Quote
Buy low sell high.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]