Diablo® III

I got suspended for no reason.I might suit BE

(Locked)

Dear Blizzard Entertainment:
I hope you guys can read/take this ticket serioursly, and check my account by the people not machine.
I hope I will not see the bot answer that telling me "This penalty has already been upheld." or "Thank you for contacting us. An additional review of the action taken against the Diablo III account ......" any more.
I purchased Diablo3 by using the Real Money(60 dollar with TAX). I have never use the hack, but Account Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment suspended my account for no reason. It became a scam.
After I wrote down the tickets to the Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment, and tried to let them unsuspended my account.
The Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment were just giving me the same answer "Thank you for contacting us. An additional review of the action taken against the Diablo III account ......" as a bot machines.
Which mean is the Customer Service Representative of the Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment is not reading/taking my tickets as careful as they need it.
I wrote this tickets to the Customer Service Representatives of the Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment again, and hoping them not to use bot machine to answer my seriours ticket anymore, because it is not only about my account got suspended, and also it was about the scam of Blizzard Entertainment.
If I recieve the any bot machine or Customer Service Representative of the Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment using bot answer to answer question again.
I will like to go to my Local police Office and let them to have record about a case for investigation and prosecution.
I'm the citizen of the United State America, so I will protect my rights with Hope of God and the government.
Help me God.
Dallas Binglin Liu
Wrong spot bro

Help me God.

Pretty sure Ghostcrawler doesn't read D3 forums.
so were should i go to post this?~
Dear Blizzard Entertainment:
I hope you guys can read/take this ticket serioursly, and check my account by the people not machine.
I hope I will not see the bot answer that telling me "This penalty has already been upheld." or "Thank you for contacting us. An additional review of the action taken against the Diablo III account ......" any more.
I purchased Diablo3 by using the Real Money(60 dollar with TAX). I have never use the hack, but Account Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment suspended my account for no reason. It became a scam.
After I wrote down the tickets to the Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment, and tried to let them unsuspended my account.
The Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment were just giving me the same answer "Thank you for contacting us. An additional review of the action taken against the Diablo III account ......" as a bot machines.
Which mean is the Customer Service Representative of the Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment is not reading/taking my tickets as careful as they need it.
I wrote this tickets to the Customer Service Representatives of the Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment again, and hoping them not to use bot machine to answer my seriours ticket anymore, because it is not only about my account got suspended, and also it was about the scam of Blizzard Entertainment.
If I recieve the any bot machine or Customer Service Representative of the Customer Service Deparment of Blizzard Entertainment using bot answer to answer question again.
I will like to go to my Local police Office and let them to have record about a case for investigation and prosecution.
I'm the citizen of the United State America, so I will protect my rights with Hope of God and the government.
Help me God.
Dallas Binglin Liu

What rights? You Agreed to their ToS and EULA Remember that. You should go read Them since it seems you did not. Beside's if you actually got someone to SUE blizzard they would countersuit you so fast you wouldn't know what to do.
Yeah dude it sucks...but in America big biz has all the power....we the people get ripped off and Blizz is in no way shape or form responsible for failing.
- Technical Support
View profile
The only way to contest a suspension or ban is to submit a ticket which you have already done. If they have reviewed the account and determined that the ban was justified (and it sounds like they did in your case) then you are not going to get the ban removed.

Posting here will not help. Nothing else you do will help. They made a final decision. Also, Blizzard has the right to ban or suspend you for violations of the TOU at any time they want. That is perfectly legal.
Time to get yourself a suit.
09/20/2012 08:27 AMPosted by Bing
I'm the citizen of the United State America

Try the schools here then.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]