Diablo® III

Daily Ilvl 63 Item Giveaway for Charity!

Hello there and thank you for taking time to look at my post. I am here to tell you about a charity project myself and other steamers are trying to gain support for. Here is the link to the charity page:

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=34447

Basically to promote the charity for an entire month from september 20th to October 20th(The day of the 24 hour stream) I will be giving away MORE THAN 1000 Ilvl 63 items EVERY DAY to gain awareness for the event. I in no way receive any compensation for this and am doing it out of the goodness of my heart. If you wish to support the cause you can partake in the giveaways @ my twitch.tv channel link below:

Twitch.tv/datmodz
Edited by Modz#1609 on 9/22/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
bump for the sickest monk and the most generous streamer :D
Reply Quote
dassssssss right
Reply Quote
Think of the Children!
Reply Quote
Modz dabest.
Reply Quote
Bump and hump <3
Reply Quote
kid needs attention?
Reply Quote
Good luck DatModz, you're the best!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Happening again soon Twitch.tv/datmodz
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 10:16 PMPosted by Modz
I in no way receive any compensation for this and am doing it out of the goodness of my heart.

Except you are promoting your stream to gain followers and try to get partner status unless you already have it which in the long run does give you compensation.

I'm all for charities and charity events but don't act like nothing is in it for you.
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 03:49 PMPosted by kilo
I in no way receive any compensation for this and am doing it out of the goodness of my heart.

Except you are promoting your stream to gain followers and try to get partner status unless you already have it which in the long run does give you compensation.

I'm all for charities and charity events but don't act like nothing is in it for you.

I am not applying for partnership ever, I just do this for fun. If you have never seen my stream before and don't know what I do for others, I would suggest not opening your mouth. Thank you for your kind words though, but as a friendly reminder not everyone is a sleezer.
Reply Quote
So where do I line up to receive some ilvl 63s?
Reply Quote
Giveaway is going on now! Trying to promote Extra-life.org charity for the next month!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=34447

Twitch.tv/datmodz
Reply Quote
Just coming by to BUMP a great post for a great cause.....when Modz is done being a busy person and doing his homework <.< come watch his stream :D

http://www.twitch.tv/datmodz
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 03:49 PMPosted by kilo

If modz has 1 viewer or 100000 viewers he does the SAME thing for EVERYONE no matter WHAT happens. He NEVER asks for followers NEVER asks people to view his stream...hes ONLY wanting people on the stream to open awareness for a great charity that is helping children that are in need. He is one person who never asks for ANYTHING and gives everything. i can garuntee you dont watch the stream, because if you did you wouldnt of even posted.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump <3
Reply Quote
Immortal King Helm AUCTION TONIGHT stay tuned in to the stream
Reply Quote
http://www.twitch.tv/datmodz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]