Diablo® III

Forget Torchlight

86 Human Paladin
I'm sure TL2 will be OK...

O......M......G

Borderlands 2!!!!!

I bought it last night, played 4 hours, and I wish those guys had developed D3. Intense, fun, and hilarious. I don't how many of you have played it but I was ROFL at the "pony made of diamonds..."
Reply Quote
I was equally exited my first 4 hours of diable 3 :P give them time..

I personally didn't like the first Borderlands... maybe in the future i will try this..
Reply Quote
View profile
Its good fun, its a loot hunt/FPS, with a decent story, and its funny as heck at times. Lots to do and places to explore. Im having fun, but TL2 comes out tommorow so I'll just be going back and forth, and also D3 now and then.
Reply Quote
At first, I hated it. absolutely thought I'd managed to waste my money, again, on a sequel I "knew" would be good.

I tried a different class, and didn't put it down for 6 hours lol. Trial and error I guess.

The dialogue is some of the funniest stuff I've heard in a video game. CL4P-TP is the most iconic character since yoshi, yeah I said it.
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 07:09 PMPosted by AToN
The dialogue is some of the funniest stuff I've heard in a video game. CL4P-TP is the most iconic character since yoshi, yeah I said it.

*coughgladdoscough*
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
09/19/2012 07:12 PMPosted by Jathra

*coughgladdoscough*

* I'm going to give you a list of what I require minion. #1 - Women. #2 - Liquor for the women so I can hump their leg and they don't say "ewwww, what's that? Motor Oil?" *
Reply Quote
At first, I hated it. absolutely thought I'd managed to waste my money, again, on a sequel I "knew" would be good.

I tried a different class, and didn't put it down for 6 hours lol. Trial and error I guess.

What cllass did you pick and what are you using now?
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Axion to start. His voiceovers so far have been great.
Reply Quote
TL2 has been fun so far.

The nice thing about it is that I didn't have to struggle for days to get it to install on Fedora and then get booted off by the Warden and banned due to the !@#$en ITT TECH retards who thought that WINE was "modding." Not to mention the flurry of issues with getting diablo optimized for play..

Aside from that minor issue - yes I know no one cares about Linux users - the loot system is just plain awful.

TL2 about an hour of play and I found some neat stuff. I'm looking forward to modding for realz next month!
Reply Quote
No reason not to have both.
Reply Quote
BL2 is fun. I like the art style (I thought I'd hate it at first), the humour and the FPS-ARPG mix with millions of guns.

I don't know about the longevity of this game, the skill trees look nice, better than the ones in TL2 (+2% glaive damage and +2% slow - is this 2004?). I also don't like how loot is collected and indicated, it kind of blends with the environment. I opened some fridge and apparently the best items are found in fridges... but it doesn't look like much...

Overall it's a very polished and a fun game. But I wouldn't compare it to D3 because the different game mechanics appeal to different people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]