Diablo® III

Torchlight 2 High-Res Art/Model Mods

90 Human Death Knight
09/20/2012 12:20 PMPosted by obiwan
This is not a TL2 forum... (what's are doing moderator ?)

FFS WHEN WILL people learn this is a part of the forums for talking about other games and hardware? WHY DON'T YOU go to general discussion if you don't like this topic. Shesh.
Reply Quote
Runar View profile

Edited by Runar#1385 on 9/25/12 5:45 PM (PDT)
It'll be a couple of months before the toolset is released and then a modder (assuming one wants to do it) will have to do all of the art work, so I'd think a good quality high resolution art set would be at least half a year or more away.

modder tool is out now, get it here. This is for torchlight 2. there are some mods out allready to.

http://gamedaily.newaol.com/pub/TorchEDInstaller-1.0.exe?ru=19&h=a3e30cbf7bc5f1cc8aad61cab80981b2

Sorry, but I won't touch something that claims that it's the "TorchED" editor for Torchlight 2 unless it is hosted on the Runic website and or through Steam, there is no reason that Runic would put their editor on newaol.com

Plus there has been no official announcement of the editor being complete and I talked briefly with Matt (one of the developers) 2 nights ago and asked him if has a rough date when it will be available and he said they still don't have a firm or rough date when the editor will be available.

I do know there are unofficial modding tools that are out, but I'm waiting for the real thing, it will be a whole lot less hassle using the official GUTS editor.
Reply Quote
Apparently you've never played Half-Life, mods made that game last today and it's still kicking good!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Keep up all the work guys I love Diablo 2 and I'm back to playing it because of this stuff.
Reply Quote
For a higher rez better game than TL2, play Titan Quest (Gold).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]