330 life on hit
7 crit chance
53 crit dmg
Reply Quote
bidding starts at 150 mil
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
for 150m I'd want that thing to do dirty things to me at night.

Good luck I guess, free bump?
Reply Quote
Pshhhhh, that amulet is crap.

My amulet was 5mil....

+31-50 dmg
45 cold resist
321 armor
+258 LoH
Crit dmg 53
Crit hit 6

( which is like 2,000 more dps than yours on my character, higher resist, and a bit less LoH... )
Higher resist meaning 321 armor > 106 str + 21 resist. (10 armor = 1 resist i believe)

Anyone stupid enough to buy an amulet for $200+ is just stupid. xD All of my gear isn't even worth 100m. (or at least i didn't pay 100m for it :P)
Edited by Desolater#1549 on 9/20/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
nice troll, ur frogetting str adds armor, as well as the 185 vit to barbs.
Reply Quote
I didn't forget str, but I did forget the vitality. Sorries xD
Reply Quote
Still nowhere close to 150m.
Reply Quote
bs, i saw similar ammys go on these forums for just as much, without any vitality even. for the new patch, this ammy is baller
Reply Quote
bs, i saw similar ammys go on these forums for just as much, without any vitality even. with the new patch right around the corner (hopefully?), this ammy is perfect.
Reply Quote
Okay bud.

You're right, I'm wrong. Look at all those offers proving your point.
Reply Quote
dude pissoff, the amulet is awesome, not many ammys with all of those stats
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 11:52 AMPosted by BenZonah
dude pissoff, the amulet is awesome, not many ammys with all of those stats

I didn't say it was a bad amulet.

I said it wasn't anywhere close to a 150m amulet. Would I use it? Sure. Would I pay anything over like 60-80m for it? Hell no.
Reply Quote
Next patch, people will be looking for: Less (or none) resist, and focusing more on Str + Armor.

Since the only things changing is: Impunity will suck, and Monsters get a 25% dmg reduction.

People will crave damage, and armor. Vitality won't make a difference.
Reply Quote
yea, because 185 vitality wont translate into alot of armor with nerves of steel, or the str wont add to armor, and the high cc and crit dmg wont up dps alot? or the fact that the higher lvls wont be punishing the way inferno originally was for barbs. stop talking out of your !@#. vitality always makes a difference, and while the new patch isnt out yet, its safe to assume lvl 10 will be extremely hard and barbs will still use at least one passive to bolster defense (assuming they dont nerf ww barbs into the ground).
Reply Quote
thanks for the free bump, was wondering when ud make an appearance
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 12:05 PMPosted by BenZonah
yea, because 185 vitality wont translate into alot of armor with nerves of steel, or the str wont add to armor, and the high cc and crit dmg wont up dps alot? or the fact that the higher lvls wont be punishing the way inferno originally was for barbs. stop talking out of your !@#. vitality always makes a difference, and while the new patch isnt out yet, its safe to assume lvl 10 will be extremely hard and barbs will still use at least one passive to bolster defense (assuming they dont nerf ww barbs into the ground).

Why would a barb choose Vit to Armor when the 25% armor boost is almost always more?

Your logic behind these decisions are flawed, sorry.
Reply Quote
^ gtfo noob.

vit as armour >>>> 25%
Reply Quote
^ gtfo noob.

vit as armour >>>> 25%

lol? The vitality passive is only good when you have !@#$ tons of vitality. On my barb, if I replace tough as nails for nerves of steel, I lose 600 armor, and 50% thorns dmg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]