Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you

Just got passed 100k dps unbuffed, pretty excited at the speed I'm clearing act 3 run..
Any critic or advice would be appreciated. I'm currently @ 301% MF, 641 all resist, 7355 armor.
@KarEl

Nice!
Sexy Monk! I wish I can have more MF, but guess I'll just slowly grind my way in Plvl :P I am already broke
Tq you guys have some great gears as well. But I've been wondering how do you manage to play with such low armor and resist? Even with 7k+ armor I still die from molten, arcane , ect2
nice monk. good set items. good magic find gear with other helpful attributes
Nice dude. Such an awesome feeling. I'm nearing 200k unbuffed. Can't wait
09/22/2012 06:54 PMPosted by douchkingxtr
Nice dude. Such an awesome feeling. I'm nearing 200k unbuffed. Can't wait

Ridiculous DPS. Your Monk hasn't killed Inferno Diablo yet? I see DH has.
09/19/2012 05:36 AMPosted by KarEl
Tq you guys have some great gears as well. But I've been wondering how do you manage to play with such low armor and resist? Even with 7k+ armor I still die from molten, arcane , ect2

They kill the elite (whatever it is) before it does anything threatning. Usually the 4 seconds from serenity is enough to avoid any issue. I on the other hand slowly roll over everything as a mobile fortress.
@Zinqf

I think you could dial down some resistance for more damage

Please rate me
Just got passed 100k dps unbuffed, pretty excited at the speed I'm clearing act 3 run..
Any critic or advice would be appreciated. I'm currently @ 301% MF, 641 all resist, 7355 armor.

"Ip man, wingchun."
Teabaggin,

Get cc% on your amulet
Get rid of the andys
rate plz i need to know how to up my dps some more and what to replace
@Odin

Gear is solid. Upgrade gems. Should have gone for the Inna Helm, but thats fine if you go with chest. Rings could do better and try to get a echoing fury in there and youll be rocking.
My gear is a work in progress bought a echoing fury but the fear proc annoyed the crap outa me.Right now im at a gear upgrade standstill because AH sales are slowing to a crawl.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Superunknown-1867/hero/2823390 Fixt
@Pein nice dps and defenses prob pretty expensive to upgrade right now for you
Edited by Superunknown#1867 on 10/23/2012 10:51 PM PDT
^ no idea how to view your D3 profile.. it just takes me to the SC2 page..

Rate/feedback would be great thx guys
Cool monk, looks like all the duel wielders using echoing(Will look into it).. I just started my monk yesterday got him to lvl 60 in a day and geared him up with my DH downgrades.. and a few things I found between my other characters.. new to the monk class its fun.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 10/23/2012 10:49 PM PDT
@Superunknown...I would suggest upgrading your pants (add sockets) and your belt. You could even look to upgrade your main hand ring. Yeah, it's nice to have the trifecta, but theres no other stats on it, and the CC and CD are fairly low. Look for a ring with two of the three stats, dex/vit/socket and even average damage and that should help. also, upgrade those gems

@bark...sweet !@# mempo, nats ring and witching hour. nothing really jumps out at me as needing upgraded. if i were being picky, i would say raise your HP some, but thats an easy fix with your helm. very well done sir!

@BelowZero...I would go for nat's boots to complete the set. And I would put an emerald in your offhand, unless you need the LoH. If so, I would recommend upgrading your offhand to something that has LoH and/or LS and a socket for more dps.
Edited by RoxPD1470#1509 on 10/23/2012 10:53 PM PDT
@ belowzero: I opened up ur monk, and he has some great legendaries....... then u say is a down grade from DH..... so i opened her up....... got mind F-ed.

Mempo ftw eh? :)
Edited by seansky#1859 on 10/23/2012 10:53 PM PDT
@rox, yea the weapons were for getting to 60, I got lvl 60 monk in 4 hours start to finish :) and I figure LS no good to me until I have higher DMG looking for the right Axe or Mace now I just bought a nice dagger but has not updated on my profile yet.
Edited by BelowZero#1346 on 10/23/2012 11:40 PM PDT
@belowzero

nice nats ring but you have some work to do elsewhere thats for sure :)

mp3 at this point efficiently?
great work IpMan. I still at 91k because I dont want scarified my Loh/VIT for my weapon. I got same echoing as you have but I still not use it because of survive in mp8.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]