Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you

@Shakyspeare: that's a pretty hot monk, bro. 9/10
@degausser

nice TR monk.. you might consider getting a LS skorn for higher MP TR runs! 8/10
View profile
03/19/2013 10:36 PMPosted by Pete
3/10 , your gear needs a total overhaul, although the rare ring is pretty nice . and the shoulders are godly.

can you suggest an overhaul then? thought i was on the right track getting some armor, ar, regen and slowly upping dps. oh and i just have 10mil. i can play mp5 comfortably with this gear. getting double cd on weapons seems like a pipe dream :D

@leesin: 8/10.
Edited by demonknight#1139 on 3/22/2013 6:19 AM PDT
@demon, you've actually made a pretty decent start from an ehp point of view, but what is holding you back is a lack of critical hit damage. You only have a total of 176 (plus 50 base from game) and for a dual wielder that is way too low. My toon has 371 and I am a SNB and don't even use an emerald in my weapon. Up that CHD. You really need to start crafting as well. You made a good start with your shoulders - go from there. Overall 3.5/5 defence, 1/5 offence. So 4.5/10 overall.

!@#$%^-*!@er
Edited by Spearchucker#1994 on 3/22/2013 7:42 AM PDT
@!@#$%^-*!@er

Nice sword and board build there. Your All-res and Armor are well-balanced coupled with almost 200k dps.

Your build seem overly defensive though with no spirit spender but maybe that is the theme of your build.

You could do some tweaking though to add more Armor so that you can ditch the shield for another weapon to farm lower MP levels.

I would rate your toon 8.5 overall. :)
Edited by Choobie#6148 on 3/22/2013 8:10 AM PDT
@choobie, Im new to monk so probably not the best at this, but Id imagine you could upgrade those bracers. 6.5/10

'm new to monk, like literally just made and leveled him in the past 4 days or so lol. All of my gear is whatever stuff i found in my stash or could craft. Can someone give me some pointers as Im just starting inferno on him and about to get gear checked hard Im sure. Any tips appreciated!
@Hitchens Keep ammy, sell all the rest :)
@SlyLeSchizo

improve those gems if you have the budget, also grab a better MH to boost that DPS

7/10
@D3JT nice monk too much hp for my taste but overall i like what u did with 3 dif sets ure stuff just needs more dex and perhaps better weapons but keep it up 7/10

@nheysanity very nice monk man perhaps get some better gloves you could drop some of your passives i suspect they are part of some build u are using but u could increase your dps by using something similar to my setup in moves otherwise nice 8/10
Edited by stiffmeister#1808 on 3/22/2013 10:12 AM PDT
@stiffmeister very nice monk, the only thing I can see to do (if it would even help) is get a unity ring if not for anything but the boost to elite fights 9/10
@labrat nice monk, a nice upgrade to you MH would be a good boost of dps.. 7/10
Promethius,

IAS on gloves
Crit chance on helm

These are obvious upgrades

6.5/10
View profile
9.9/10...because nobody's perfect. Seriously, amazing gear. My upgrades are limited by cost, yours are limited by their sheer existence.
@Azakiah dude, your monk is what my monk wants to be when it grows up. The only advice I can give you is to let me have all your gear. 10/10 imo
Edited by SuckaDeez#1287 on 3/22/2013 4:39 PM PDT
@SuckaDeez

looks good. u can try to craft better amulet and gloves w more vit
View profile
@demon, you've actually made a pretty decent start from an ehp point of view, but what is holding you back is a lack of critical hit damage. You only have a total of 176 (plus 50 base from game) and for a dual wielder that is way too low. My toon has 371 and I am a SNB and don't even use an emerald in my weapon. Up that CHD. You really need to start crafting as well. You made a good start with your shoulders - go from there. Overall 3.5/5 defence, 1/5 offence. So 4.5/10 overall.

well i took your advice and crafted. first attempt at a bracer and i got what i am wearing now! Now i have to regear everything to lightning resist. But i am not complaining :D

Thanks for the tips. Shall keep hunting for stuff.
@demonknight

need that nat's 2piece bonus set bro. massive dps upgrade with that 7CC.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]