Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you

@superAsian
Nice full inna setup. 2.2% lifesteal really hurts though.

9/10
@azakiah I'm working on it!! lol takes me a while to save up gold..
@Prom...9/10

Very nice dps but your ehp looks like it could use a tweek or two.
@HandGestures...8/10

Very good start man, you are on your way. My advice would be keep crafting gloves for a trifecta roll then work you way to Ammy.
Is time to use other weapons without EF and maintain 200 dps!
@ ManUnited Almost elite status so very hard for me to advise. Inna's pants can be improved with a 9% att spd roll. Same for your belt, it can go to 9% att spd.. Ring and ammy can be improved but it will cost heaps. Very nice build, 8.5/10.
@KarEl

Switch out your ammy (consider crafting one) and you'll get even further with DPS
@oldman54, Yes, will try make it!
@d3jt

Nice ehp. Good balanced monk. I'm assuming u just want to increase ur dps while keeping ur ehp. Like me, u could do with a better crafted amulet and bracers. I do have bracers with higher dex and crit chance but no where near the same sustain stats. Still crafting away.

A mempo for the both of each will be nice but I don't wanna blow a billion on it just yet.

Try to get a better vile or shoulders with 240 + dex. Witchin could have higher dex.

I use EF cause I love herding though I have yet to fully master it like some real pros out there.
@ manu

I rmbr u from the other thread. Haha! Solid monk man. Gd luck with the pants!
^ nice monk fatality, Kind of like how im building mine. I rock the skorn on mp7+, im a bit squishy but i like my masssive WOL crits. Sunday mass time anyone?
@onedsntsmply very nice monk my man! Your gear is awesome, only thing I guess I can say is get an improved witching hour! Other than, great stuff!
@JustinMo upgrade your belt to a witching hour and u will be on your way
@BlackSide

HAHA lol!!! I love you monk's name :P I must say you have some nice crafts as well and an excellent monk.

I see the largest possible upgrade in the shoulders from fire res to AR (slowly dropping OwE?), though in crafting you might lose a bit of dps for that ehp. If you want to get a more dps, then go for a high vit Inna's pants, then you can drop the vit get and swap in a dex one, plus a 9%ias pants. unfortunately that's all gold >.<

8/10 ^_^
@Weegee

time to get urself a pair of new shoe mate

8/10
nice monk shaky 8.5/10
@Weegee

time to get urself a pair of new shoe mate

8/10

I'm not sure if I want new shoes tbh. I just bought them and they cost a bomb lol :)
(Not a Nat's fan, that's all)

<who ever is next, don't rate me>
View profile
@88

Solid monk on route to end game gear!

8.8/10

EDIT: @Shaky use it when I do ubers so i can tank the SK walk better and Sieges barrage. Same reasoning for LOH Litany. =)
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 3/24/2013 4:32 PM PDT
@CaptainCarl

captain playing ard with his gear again. whats with the belt?

9.2/10
@violentine
yeah i try breaking up innas but i cant play with out it. Your monk is absolutely amazing. I can farm mp6 with no problem with my low life steal. by the way your monk is great!!

@shakyspeare
amazing gear, but why no EF? or black damage Sword?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]