Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you

I'll hop in the thread to start it back up; looks like Captain and Wei09 got their ratings.

I know my gear isn't that great, but I'm getting there. Just wish I had the desire play. Like, at all.
@SUFU1 Very nice monk. Thanks for the advice. I also have a follow up question. I have a nice socketed scorn, I like it but its slow. So while it increases my DPS somewhat and my VIT somewhat is it better for a monk to go with 2 handed or with duals?
@Kahlan

u can start with more crafting and change ur gems

@Benjamin

unless u go TR, I think its better to stay at dw but im nvr a skorn lover
@Shakyspeare,

I can't even think of an upgrade for you that can make you significantly better, aside from 6cc mempo. Cyclone strike works wonder for backlash but I reckon you already know that.

My profile as below, trying to make it mp10 viable but still dying to elite's AOE unless I use acension and near death experience.

By the way, I prefer to stay a cyclone monk as I only play my monk when with others.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/spyky-1981/Zen/22693101
@spyky

you need a new nats rign with CC or CD, that other ring needs to go, you need CD/CC/IAS on it, your OH need dex on it as well,
@Ghost

Nice balanced monk. Only thing is to try and get away from OWE. Hard and expensive to do.
@Drakos sick monk nice you using AR

8.5/10
@Funk

9.8/10

Little low on EHP but sick weapons and crazy dps.
Edited by punisher#1922 on 4/4/2013 10:08 AM PDT
@Funk

what can i say. top monk 9.99/10

craft a utimate bracer can bring u passed 400k mark? anyway this is the best monk i see for far in forum i guess

@punisher

very strong build w bt. maybe u wana get a LS wkl u will be unstoppable

9/10
Edited by Shakyspeare#6623 on 4/4/2013 10:12 AM PDT
@Shakyspeare

Well-balanced defense stats with 200+k dps.

Very nicely crafted ammy, bracers, shoulders and gloves.

Excellent!

Just curious...how come you have no spirit spender in your build?

9.99/10
@Choobie

I would toss the BT pieces, yes the vit is nice, but i would rock a tals chest and a crafted neck

8/10
@PriceTag: You need to get some sustain, LoH or as you crest 100k dps LS. Lots of places to upgrade, but boots -> nats, gloves to bifecta or better, off ring to CC bifecta are places to start.

4/10 but on your way
@Pricetag

lot of room for improvement but your definitely on the right track. upgrade gems, craft for new pieces maybe and definitely need a new chest piece. awesome name though(Ip man) 7/10
@tenzen
Nice monk. I think your CC can be push further up (consider a CC nat ring) 8/10

Next person please rate my skill set and my items independently. The items are for cookie cutter but the skill set is Nirvana.
Edited by yuhhaur#1278 on 4/4/2013 6:14 PM PDT
@ yuhhaur

Good DPS, but IMO you need a bit more HP - esp since you only got one LS weapon.

O and Nice crafts!

8/10
View profile
@DVTN

Nice WKL just try and up your Dex a bit more and you will see positive results!

8.6/10
@CaptainCarl 9/10.. can i have your Shenlong? =p

P/S: be nice to me as i'm on TR mode. Not my cookie cutter build. =p
@FE3DOE 8/10 pretty solid monk i dont know a whole lot about 2 handers
@landen 6/10
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]