Diablo® III

Rate the Monk above you

@FHvoids 9/10

Nice monk!
@jcroxxx

Nice build man, do you find 42k hp enough to farm on higher mp levels? I think I might spend some gold this weekend to get mine around that and just wanted to know how it works for you. But anyway great build.
@SDeez

Excellent sustain, DPS, Dexterity but average Health pool. Get that up and increase DPS when you can. Solid monk you have there.

9.2/10

EDIT: I do not heed my own suggestions or lead by example as I also like to live....dangerously.
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 4/5/2013 10:15 AM PDT
@CaptainCarl

nothing less from 1 of the top shenlong monk ard. 9/10

ur life is kind of low but i guess u r cooking something again
@ sp4z nice monk mate :D
@lameboi>>>nice monk, ill give u a 7.9 since u don't have a nats set, other than that u would be close to a 10
@Blackside, your monk looks pretty solid. Dual LS is more sustainable on higher MP. But I think your HP is too low, then dying rate will be increased on higher MP. Increasing it can make your EHP better, increasing the sustainability (8.8/10)
@ManUnited
9/10. You can surely get a better temperance
I like your BoA Amulet D:

OFFTOPIC: ManUtd will win this season!!
@yuhhaur

great monk i like ur crafted items,you can try to get a socket ls ef next but that will cost aton,good dps and ehp

8.5/10
04/05/2013 08:27 PMPosted by Funk
you can try to get a socket ls ef

There is not much difference between a LS/OS and my CD/LS, only about max 14%CD - for a price of 700m excluding the marquise. To me is a no no unless I got it with +0.25APS and low fear.
I would say a better nats ring with chc. Pretty boss tho.
Edited by Hazazer#1826 on 4/6/2013 12:16 AM PDT
@yuhhaur,

You are pretty solid Monk. I'm appreciated your OWE free gear. Increased cc and cd will make your monk stronger. (9.1/10)
@hazazer, your profile info looks rare and strange which can't be reflected your gear. I think your gear pretty good. (9/10)
@ManUnited

Good build, little low on resists but that is coming from a s/b monk. Nice vit pool so maybe look for a witching hour with life %?

8.5/10
@oldman

One of the best ive seen considering your rocking a 1H and a shield.... way to be old school! Also one of the highest HP pools ive seen as compared to your DPS... most people at 175K-200K dps are 35-40K HP... you've got that well covered!

Nice job!
@oldman

I have plenty of gears leading the resis up 600. In general, the monk always sitting at 550 to 610 around. The resist can be over 700 if i take the shield.

@Pete
/
High HP, but lower dps. The is a main issue that you need to improve. (7/10)
@manunited 8.5/10 as others have said your innas pants is your next move
Rate Mine please
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]