Diablo® III

D3 Connect iPhone App

Hello people!

We just released an iPhone App build on the provided API.

FEATURES 
• Gloat at the equipment, skills, attributes and followers from each one of your Heroes (and boast to your friends)
• Track game statistics, quest completion and overall career progression 
• Visit the graves of your Fallen Heroes and review the awesome equipment they have taken to their tombs
• Follow-up on Blacksmith and Jeweler workshop advancement 
• Connect to US, TW, KR and EU accounts and switch easily between multiple BattleTags 
• Connect with your friends' character profiles to assess their Heroes’ might

Check it out and let us know what you think.

Should you encounter some issues or have feature requests please let us know.

D3 Connect website: http://www.diablo3connect.com
D3 Connect on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/app/d3-connect-for-diablo-3/id553063082?mt=8

Thanks!
Edited by DANNEHR#2672 on 9/21/2012 1:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Simply WOW!
I'm really impressed. This is application that i wanted so much.
Great work done. I'm also software dev, so i know that working with REST services (if it's well documented) is not really hard, but visual appearance and smoothness of this app is stunning.

Now
Feature request :)
Skill Calc.
If it possible to show, how tapped item affects on stats.

Bugs
Not really bug but :)
Skill icons on retina display are really pixelated :)

Thanks for great job!
Reply Quote
Pretty cool.
Will you release the source code in some public repo? Maybe I can help with iPhone 5 support :)

Congrats
Reply Quote
09/23/2012 02:49 AMPosted by graveman

I'm in the process of developing a similar app with a friend with HTML5, and this issue is out of our control. The assets Blizzard provides simply aren't meant for retina display. :)
Reply Quote
This is awesome. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hey I think there might be a bug with progression.

It says for my battletag (XjSv#1677, us) that I am missing certain quests, but when i get my data via the API the quests marked with an X are included in 'completedQuests'.

Is this a bug?
How do you determine which quest is completed or not?
Reply Quote
This app looks amazing. I have a non-standard character in my battletag, specifically an ö. I get an error 37 when I attempt to connect. Is this a known issue for non-standard characters?
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Königfeld
This app looks amazing. I have a non-standard character in my battletag, specifically an ö. I get an error 37 when I attempt to connect. Is this a known issue for non-standard characters?

I think its an existing issue, maybe related to this:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308662062?page=1
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply. Glad to know I'm not alone.

08/19/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Straton
Indeed, it looks like a bug in the parsing of urls in the API. We will look into it this week.

That was back in August. I guess I'll use my one free Battletag rename to remove the forbidden character.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the reply. Glad to know I'm not alone.

Indeed, it looks like a bug in the parsing of urls in the API. We will look into it this week.

That was back in August. I guess I'll use my one free Battletag rename to remove the forbidden character.

Have u tried adding "/index" at the end of the URL?
Edited by XjSv#1677 on 10/1/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sorry for the delay, seems like US forum had some errors so I couldn't reply >;O

Not really bug but :)

Yes we know :( As realOG pointed out the API does not support high-res graphics.

09/23/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Bunn
Will you release the source code in some public repo? Maybe I can help with iPhone 5 support :)

We have the source of API related content at github > https://github.com/RVLVR/D3Connect
iPhone 5 update is already been submitted and since a couple of days "in review" we don't know what is taking them so long to approve it.

It says for my battletag (XjSv#1677, us) that I am missing certain quests, but when i get my data via the API the quests marked with an X are included in 'completedQuests'.

Could you tell us which character and on what difficulty + quest?

10/01/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Königfeld

Thanks! This also will be fixed in the update that's already submitted.
Reply Quote
Update = Live!

Version 1.3

• Compatible with iPhone 5 and iOS 6
• KR & TW BattleTags now fully supported
• Mainhand gems now displaying correct info
• More attributes shown on hero profile (Resource, MF, GF, CritDmg, Attackspeed,..)
Reply Quote
Could you tell us which character and on what difficulty + quest?

I am sorry this was a PICNIC error.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_error

I was comparing old data.
Reply Quote
Nice work on the update. The ö can stay!
Reply Quote
Is there gonna be a version for Android?
Reply Quote
getting the error 37 on a iphone 4s with lastest ios version. due to my ios version?
Reply Quote
Is there gonna be an update to support new patch ?
Reply Quote
03/05/2014 05:28 AMPosted by Facemanak
Is there gonna be an update to support new patch ?

On popular request we've found some spare time to update to app according to the current game status and it's many changes since release. Unfortunately all we could do was finding out that Blizzards API is currently pretty broken.

There is nothing we can do yet to fix things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]