Diablo® III

average player group...we need a group too

Add me. :) wanna join too!
Reply Quote
feel free to add: alikishi#1922 :)
Reply Quote
Had some good runs with a few people that I met here. Even got a set helm that sold for 40m gold on one run. Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
Have had several runs with Goatsword, Jerry and Monsta - very fast, a lot of fun!

But Monsta scares me with his grenades going off all around me all the time! I think I am being attacked by a mortar mob!
Reply Quote
Hi all - if anyone feels like farming act 3, I'm often up nights (and the early AM hours), Pacific Time. JustDoucheIt#1564... Happy hunting--
Reply Quote
anyone that wands add me pls
makaros 2153
Reply Quote
add me in game guys. ive just hit 60 with my DH. def keen on some group action. still in the process of gearing up and working out the build.
also got a lvl 60 monk and wizard too. i can solo diablo with the monk, the wizard not quite there yet
Reply Quote
I'm up for this, if anyone wants to add me. I solo farm A3 pretty slow, usually with high repair bills. I mostly try to play a couple hours a night (~9-11ish EST). 32 year old dad/husband that's usually drinking whiskey while playing.

DefaultDeny#1729
Reply Quote
Hey there, I would like to join the group. I'm a average DH player. stats are 200 all res, 20k life, 70k dps no ss
Reply Quote
Up for a2 and a3 runs. Every gear that drops during run will be going towards anyone in the group that needs the upgrade.
Reply Quote
^^ hey chino can i play with you
Reply Quote
I usually run by myself when I farm, (just for the sake of being able to Zen-out while I play and blare some Dropkick Murphys >_>), but I'm always willing to chat with anyone in-game and give advice when needed. I'm not a "leetist hardcore 7H3 B3S7 3V3R" gamer, so never be afraid to ask. I also get in the mood to party farm sometimes too.

PoundTown#1565

(Just be sure to write that you got my tag from here, or I might think it's a spam request <_<).
Reply Quote
add me in too

erockdood#1665
Reply Quote
wouldn't mind playing. around 92k dps without sharpshooter so somewhat above average but not great. I clear Act 3 solo really fast but it's painfully slow in most public games with MF leechers and low dps wanna-be freezy wiz's.

HighLife#1412
Reply Quote
good run this afternoon, too bad I kept getting disconnected
Reply Quote
Top for brian.
Reply Quote
just came back from a long break and gear super outdated and all my friends quit. Add me, im in!
Reply Quote
I've really enjoyed the runs I've had with the people from this group. Also I almost always have quick join enabled so anyone in this thread should feel free to jump in when there's room. The only time I turn off quick join is when I doing runs with my non Demon Hunter friends so don't hesitate to just join up if there's an open spot or two. I can't reiterate this enough, but I'm really grateful for Jed for making this group. I had basically shelved my Demon Hunter and started playing other classes, so much so that my Wizard had almost caught up in Paragon levels.

P.S. Should anyone need any decent, though not necessarily great, gear please feel free add me or ask in this thread if you're not able to add. Curse Blizzard and their 100 friends limit. I have a few ~900-1k dps bows, some pieces of armor, and a couple of quivers that may be helpful.
Reply Quote
free bump for a great idea. sorry we couldn't link up sunday but i should be on after i get out of work tonight (8 more hours :x)
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind joining in if people are banding together on this. I just started playing my DH again and kinda lost on how to progress further.

In my current gear I can slowly farm A3, though I'm still relearning the class since I hopped on the WWbarb bandwagon for awhile.

Lightsworn#1437
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]