Diablo® III

average player group...we need a group too

I would like to get in this as well. Game is loosing a lot of its novelty for me. I have one Wiz friend who I run with. If he isn't on I don't play. The random groups make it hard to survive sometimes. I don't get a lot of time to play. But would love to roll with a DH pack.
Reply Quote
You old D2 players are gonna like the new patch. A pig for a valk??? Who'd a thunk it? Oh well it works. My DH is almost invulnerable with the enchantress and the pig. I am looking forward to it. In the meantime I play with my sons at different times. One with a Barb and another with a Monk. We run act 3 really fast.
Reply Quote
played with karina , beerleague and few of the ppl i add from the forum...super fun.
Reply Quote
At 63 years young, your lock is surpassed by me at 68. I'm kinda slow but I can still play the game.
Reply Quote
http://www.facebook.com/groups/ADHDD3/...hi everyone...this is our FB group...please check it out and see if it is for you...just remember we are all about playing fairly....having fun...helping each other out...sharing knowledge...tips...builds...I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned about the game from others and I am a much better player than I was before joining this group...I still cannot run with the best and fastest players but I get closer all the time...this thread has brought very cool people into my life and for that alone I will always be grateful...may the game and this group bring you many hours of enjoyment...I remain your humble OP...Jerry
Reply Quote
hi guys,
i have a question for those who are playing a tank type dh.
do they need crit chance? if yes how much?
hope someone could help me out on this thread cause on the other threads, they just ignore noobs like me haha

Reply Quote
Thanks for the invite Jerry. Lets go have some fun :)
Reply Quote
I'm from Malaysia, early 30s engineer. Usually on daily for a few hours before bed. My tag DCade#6943. Do add me and hope to play with you guys. I'll try to help with what I can, with advice or tactics or items. LOL I'm up to Act 3 at the moment. Been farming this act for a gazillion times, just to get some usable stuff. CYA in game and have fun.

Edsit : Oops, sorry. Posted with my SC2 ID.
Edited by DCade#6943 on 10/8/2012 5:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
above 30 cc at least to proc night stalker for shadow power
Reply Quote
hi guys,
hope someone could help me out on this thread cause on the other threads, they just ignore noobs like me haha

go to our FB page...I can almost promise someone will help you...wish I could help you myself but I do not know the answer...sorry
Reply Quote
LOL...I see pewpew just answered your question...excellent!!!
Reply Quote
hi guys,

Reply Quote
wow double post lol haha how did that happen o.O
thanks! ill try to join the FB page later :)
Reply Quote
Great idea. How do I join

Veteran D 1 and D 2 player with grey hair and a cataract. Still working on my character as it takes a heck of allot of farming and / or luck to either find or afford upgrades. Enjoy playing with even paced groups
Reply Quote
hi guys,

IMHO, dh tank doesn't need much crit chance, because this type of dh emphasize on survivability instead of killing fast. you can see dh tank discussion --> http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6712881277
Reply Quote
I haven't done any pub games yet and have been wanting to give it a try. Feel free to add me up and I'll give it a whirl some time.

TrippyHippy#1819
Reply Quote
Hey I am from Singapore. 25year old student. Hope do add me up at shaynecode69#6845 let's share the knowledge!! Playing almost everyday for 2 hours before bed. Paragon level 37!
Reply Quote
Hi there! I love the idea and would like to run with this group. Can you add me too? MythrilBlue#6241. I'm currently in Act 2 tho. I'm finding it hard to get good gear and deaths prevent me from saving up for AH :/ Good groups are hard to come by in PUGs!
Reply Quote
Hi, I am interested to join as well, but I am a major glass cannon so i die alot.. Hope to learn and improve :)

spectee#6221
Reply Quote
Good morning...I am very happy this thread still has some life...the group has become much more than I ever imagined...it has become all about good people coming together to have fun...enjoy being together...D3 just happens to be the catalyst...many times I have seen players drop and swap every top piece of gear in the game...sets...weapons..everything...they will say try this...try that...does it help you...lets go play awhile and see if it works for you and then swap back...or they will say just borrow it for awhile...or sell it at ridiculously low prices...I have loaned stuff...forgot...since I'm old...and later they will say to me in game hey let me return this or that...and if they forget who cares...and the FB page has become way to much fun!!!...many thanks to everyone for making my life more enjoyable!!!....Jerry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]