Diablo® III

average player group...we need a group too

I also interested to join this group! After all, playing is for enjoyment, I don't see why we need to be dead serious about it.

Down, for Belial, it is recommended you have some equips that boost running speed, when you see the floor showing those round green meteor, walk away from it, continue a few times, you can will be able to dodge all of it. I myself use sharp shooter to down Belial fast, steady aim work well too. Hope it help

Apart from normal playing, legendary is really super hard to find. So far i have find any new Nat set equip or New Inna equip. Hope to hunt a Ice climber or The Witching Hour soon. Lol
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 11:42 AMPosted by snickerers
For Belial, I've found Cluster Bomb to be better since it does more damage than Impale and you don't have to shoot as many times. This allows you to concentrate more on when to dodge or hit smokescreen. Although having Cluster Bomb does make the serpent phases harder.

Actually, not really, if you are using Cluster Arrow - Loaded for Bear, it actually makes killing the serpent rather easy. When fight Belial, I use Spike Trap - Scatter more often. You can just need to place the boom around, then run around and shoot Belial as you make dodge from those green poison ball attack.

All 4 act so far I can manage on my own. Save for act 5 (inferno whimsyshire) that is still, kinda pain even now... =/
Reply Quote
Thanks for the Belial tips. I'm going to give it another go tonight. If I don't respond to this thread again, it's because my computer is in pieces in my driveway.
Reply Quote
And if I still can't do it - maybe I'll recruit some help before it comes to that.
Reply Quote
I would definitely love to join! I've been looking for a consistent group to farm with, it gets to boring farming alone!
Reply Quote
Add me in game if you want. I'm casual gamer who would like to play in a group.
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 11:58 AMPosted by DoctorScott
Thanks for the Belial tips. I'm going to give it another go tonight. If I don't respond to this thread again, it's because my computer is in pieces in my driveway.

You've got great equipment Doc, more than enough firepower for Belial. What you're missing though, and would really help out especially for Belial is movement speed. That skill is very underrated (and not too expensive to upgrade) and extremely beneficial for Act II-IV Inferno. Check out my build; my DPS is inflated because of SS, you probably actually output more damage than me. My movement speed is almost capped (24%) and would actually be higher if it wasn't for the ridiculous cap. Movement speed has served me well, especially for bosses. I've solo'ed each boss in full 4-player games. They can't do any damage to you if they can't hit you ;)

EDIT: Should have noted All-Resist as well. You're going to need it for Act III-IV. That will cost significantly more to upgrade for your current equipment.
Edited by Scuall#1513 on 9/17/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Should have added that I'd like to join this group as well. We should get all of the other old farts together so we can gripe about work, family, and health issues while playing.
Reply Quote
I'm in! How might one start, exactly?
Reply Quote
I had about 12% movement speed at one point, and I had higher all resist at some point, and I gave up some of each for crit chance/crit damage. I think my main problem is that with the limited amount of gold I have, it's impossible for me to upgrade in one area without downgrading in another. I see all of these posts where people are buying and selling items for 10s or 100s of million gold. I think I currently have somewhere between 2.5 and 3 million and I don't think I've ever had more than a little over 4 million at any given time.

What doesn't help is that everything I pick up (even the stuff that looks DECENT to me) is "vendor trash, bro".
Reply Quote
"WTS Natalya's Reflection - looking to get 50 mil"

There aren't enough hours in the day for me to farm this much gold. I dream of actually picking up a piece of gear like that OR a piece of gear I could sell for that. Either I don't recognize a valuable piece of gear when I see it, or I have lousy luck.
Reply Quote
Don't listen to those naysayers who think anything that doesn't sell for millions is vendor trash. You'd be surprised at how much gold you can accumulate by selling decent items for 20k gold a piece. I've also found that Act 1 is a great place to grind for gold while still having a chance to get drops. Plus you can vendor all the blue and bad rare drops.

What really sells well though is low level stuff. You can throw on full mf gear and go do Normal acts for rare drops to put on AH. Low level jewelry is guaranteed to sell anywhere from 10k to 100k depending on the stats. Armor and weapons are a little harder to move unless they have really good stats for the level.
Reply Quote
Hey guys, just want to say what a great thread this is =) im by no means a Master Hunter class but if you guys need any help with anything im more than willing. As for making fast gold there are 2 ways. First is to get gold find gear and farm hell act 3 ( Bridge to Azmo avg about 250k-300k an hr ) Second is wear full MF and farm Act 1-2 Inferno. For harder grinds theres a ring called Signet of leroic that will only drop in Normal Act 2 that cost upward of 50 million but that will take some time to drop loL Yall can add me if you want and i can help you with whatever you need =)
Reply Quote
View profile
LegitBeastin#1971 I'd love to play w/ you guys :D
Reply Quote
this is wonderful...just what I had envisioned...you can't have to many good friends...I will add everyone until I am full...it's pretty cool already reading the help given to each other...in a helpful,kind manner...very satisfying...see you all soon I hope...Jerry
Reply Quote
I would like to join.. all of my friends quit D3.. I am playing alone.. I would like teamwork and works together for fun.
Reply Quote
Add me up for fun farming! A1, 2 or 3 I don't mind as I play for fun! :)
Reply Quote
I'm just adding everyone in this thread to friends so anyone else who wants to join can feel free to add me if I miss you.
Reply Quote
I want to join! c:
You can see my armory for my DH. I'm pretty casual now because of schools. And I find that public games are too unreliable about 60% of the time in Inferno. I either end up carrying people or people like to drag things the wrong direction.

My tag is amarello#1413
Just let me know if you're from the DH forum.
Reply Quote
Casual old guy, thoroughly endorse this thread. I'll add some of the folks here, and I guess we can keep adding whenever we all group together. Sounds like fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]