Diablo® III

average player group...we need a group too

My email for blizzard is my gaming email. Lulz.
Reply Quote
Definitely interested in this undertaking. I am part of the mid-tier DH players and would love to roll with fellow DH. Not too much time for playing unfurtunately as life tasks take precedence but usually evenings after kid goes to bed and we do not have quality time with my wife I play. You can sedn me invite or I will send yo an ivite. Either way I am in if you guys have not gotten too many people to cause overcrowding.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the game last night. Sorry if I was a little awkward in a multiplayer game in terms of following the right person or doing the right thing - it'll take me a few sessions to get the hang of it. After you guys helped me FINALLY kill Belial, I played Act III until I concluded the evening by getting clouded to death by Ghom. Looking forward to learning how to progress from "survivng" in Act III to farming it. Check my new thread on build tradeoffs for Act III and let me know what you think.
Reply Quote
Can I join you guys? I'm also just an average player and I play D3 for fun atm
Reply Quote
Bump...

The DH old farts group is doing well :) How often do you get to game with a Doctor, Dentist, Engineer, and a retired guy lol? Had lots of fun gaming with you guys, hope others get in on the fun.
Reply Quote
I think the average DH group is a cool idea, add me too please?
Reply Quote
I think this is a great idea as well. Living in Australia though. Are all you guys from the US? Time difference might make gaming a bit problematic (with work and all). Oh heck, add me anyway ;)
Reply Quote
I am down for some grouping.

I think I am a mid-tier DH as far as gear goes, considering I do farm act III pretty easily solo.

I normally play during the day but I watch my 8 month old during this, so most of my grouping would be night/late-night (I play a lot around 11pm CST- 4am)

Mushok#1702
Reply Quote
Another mid 30's here. Hate the super fast go-go-go feel of random groups. I can run Act 3 decently solo, but would like to group also. Willing to help do any acts or bosses. As well as discuss builds.

Astromgen#1506

Just let me know your from the DH forums.
Edited by Astromgen#1506 on 9/18/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sounds good i'm in if you need a player,oh usa pfff
Edited by waylander#2579 on 9/18/2012 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yay, finally found a group I can hang with. Please add me if you like, gpchampion#1850
Reply Quote
Sounds like this group fits me. Wouldnt know where i fit in the range of demon hunters but would love some help tweaking my dh for max fun in game!!!
Reply Quote
I'm waaaay below average, if that's okay.
Reply Quote
Hey man, add me at amarello#1413 and I'll run public games with you guys. :'D
Reply Quote
Mega glassy cannon here looking for an active group. Have Skype, willing to pick up Vent or TS, whichever suitable.

Just click my profile to add my battletag.
Edited by Kevmeister#1659 on 9/18/2012 7:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This seems super interesting to me. I would very much like to join this if possible. add me and ill run with you guys. click on my profile to add my battletag. I have skype as well if that is an issue.
Reply Quote
If u guys ever need a pretty good tank DH(4500 armor, 80k HP, 820+all res, 1700LoH) u can add me, and if im avaliable i'll tank for you.

edit: Oh, and i have a good balanced gear too.
Though english isn't my native language i can use skype, ventrillo or TS.
Edited by SBC#1629 on 9/18/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Fantastic idea. I'm definitely down for something like this. After reading most of the posts on this forum, I feel very underpowered. I haven't even beaten Act III on Inferno yet. Sticky has been requested :D
Reply Quote
ohhh this sounds fun! I always see threads where it says "looking for godly DH" or what not...i always wondered about us "regular" DH.

I'd love to join...add me please... Karina#1310
Reply Quote
/signed
I will join the group if u guys let me in (strive#6717)
I use glass cannon build, and not good anyway; so i would like to learn from u all
ty
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]