Diablo® III

average player group...we need a group too

Hey guys, i consider my build just a bit above average, add me and we can play together and help each other out
Reply Quote
I don't want to be part of the group, since I don't play my DH a lot.
But i have a suggestion.
Me and some friends use RaidCall to communicate. It doesn't lag my computer as much as Skype, and it's game oriented, so you can set a push-to-talk button (again, better than Skype).
Takes 3 min to download and register. Then you create a room and give the room number to everybody else. :)))
Default push-to-talk button is F2, but you can set it to any key you want.
Reply Quote
Hi, would like to join in the fun as I am not able to play this game as much as I want to, so would be great if I can roll with a party that can work well together!

How do I contact you guys?

Cheers
Reply Quote
Add me. I'm in hawaii, so I'm usually up late for you west coast guys. MrLucid72#1590
Reply Quote
Add me too!
Reply Quote
Just played with Jedrome and the others..it was fun & lookin forward to play with anyone in this group..
Reply Quote
I see this thread is welcome by many;
However, Jedrome, I have been pm you since yesterday; too bad no reply....

Anyway, anyone here has a Nat's Reflection to sell? Planning for a budget buy though...
Reply Quote
Btw, anyone who are interested to farm Act 1 to Act 3 inferno, feel free to add me! =)
Reply Quote
Awesome initiative, well done.
Reply Quote
There are so many middle class demon hunters that my friend's list is full, and even the godly hunters in the group are middle class at heart. I have to say that running a group only of demon hunters is incredible fun. Also, even though my favorite class is DH, I play other classes regularly, except my barb. So if our groups ever need a permafreeze tank or conviction monk for the extra 48% damage I'm good to go. I go can go barb too if you guys really need someone to run ahead and agro everything or to run around in circles.
Reply Quote
I found that the only boss i having problem now is Rakanoth and Rakanoth alone...
any tips in dealing against it?
Reply Quote
This sounds like my kind of group! I have 2 kids, one only 4 months old, so I have precious little time to sit and play. I'm regularly at or around 100k gold, so buying upgrades is pretty much a joke. I just beat Magda in Inferno, to give you an idea where I'm at.

So I don't know, add me or what have you. I normally get to play all of about 1 hour at a time, so I don't know how much help I'll be to anyone but I certainly like the idea!

Free upgrades are welcome :)
Reply Quote
Good job. I'm sick of seeing elitist "you must have x amount of dps to join" threads.
Reply Quote
I would love to join....
Tag is Darkoon#1701
Reply Quote
just joined a group during lunch and spend most of the time trading...swapping gear...try this...try that...even a manticore with socket was loaned... actually it was probably given considering the memory of the giver...all decent ,honest, ethical behavior...my kind of friends...let me know if anyone hears of bad behavior...either in group or in trading...they will be expelled immediately and blackballed in the game...if that's possible...I hope I get the opportunity to play with everyone in this group soon...many thanks to everyone for your interest,comments,and help...cheers...Jerry
Reply Quote
Lol... 218k dps and you're labelling yourself as "average"? I suppose that puts me back at uber-newbie status. :)
Reply Quote
Middle class is all in the attitude;).
Reply Quote
Accepted friend request from JEDROME and snickerers yesterday. I think you guys were afk.

Anyone else want to run a1,2,3 just add me and we can speed clear acts. The aim is to upgrade each other during runs with what ever we find as a team :)
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Melancholy
Lol... 218k dps and you're labelling yourself as "average"? I suppose that puts me back at uber-newbie status. :)

the semi and godly groups are 300 dps and higher...with vit. and res. high...we are all about having fun and helping others...if you want to join let us know...we will help you if you want...all are welcome...I still die a lot in groups because I am not a very skilled player and weak on some stat...all the best...Jerry
Reply Quote
thank you snickeres...he said it best...it's attitude that counts...AMEN!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]