Diablo® III

average player group...we need a group too

this is the best idea ever....I'm bored with those nat's legacy set farming which consist of vaulting the whole way in act 3..........
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I thought this was a pretty cool post and felt like I'd love to be a part of something like this. I'm no elite either, but I've managed to get through all acts, and gather some good items/good build ideas. I'd love to help out, and be helped out as well. I think people have forgotten the social aspect of this game, and everyone just wants to show off. If anyone is interested we could start like a team speak server, so that we can talk while we play instead of having to stop and type. Again, I love that from what I've read, everyone is polite, and not arrogant, those are the people I cannot stand in this game. I didn't have the patience to read all 7 other pages of the thread, so if I've repeated any ideas, please forgive me :) I'm a college student who plays mostly on weekends, but I have a friend who plays during the week on my account randomly. If you'd like help/build ideas, feel free to add me, and I'll message you in the game when I'm playing. Have fun everyone, good luck on thos drops.

Ps: if people need help questing, or boss kills, I'd love to try my best to help :)
Reply Quote
Thanks to those who have sent me friend requests, I hope to get on and game with you tonight (my time, I'm in Australia). I've managed to slowly grind my way through Act 3, and Act 4, but try as I might, I cannot defeat Diablo.

BTW, when I say "Slowly Grind" I mean it takes me 8-10 hours to clear Act 3. I die a fair bit doing it, but I can do it.

Middle class fo life yo!
Reply Quote
Hi guys, Im also not able to put in high play times, but I got a decent character, been playing exclusively DH, since I cannot fathom having more than 1 char to level... I barely have time for 1!

A quick advice is to use sites like www.d3up.com, its pretty nice! It helps you know when an upgrade is really "worth" it. I have found it hard since I have purchased items that later on do not improve anything.... One thing to look for is eHP, or effective HPs. Its better to increase eHPs rather than HPs. You want to have around 200k eHP for Act 2 and 3. More is better! 400k eHP you can kill diablo with little effort.

Please add me for some fun runs, I do have a lot of old gear I dont mind giving away or selling at a modest price!
Reply Quote
late 30's here but i manage time on the weekend. Decent DH can run act 2 pretty well. on my profiloe it hasmy legacy nat set on,, all purchased with an item i sold. Lets get this runnine!
Reply Quote
Thanks for adding me. So are there a place we can have discussion? Maybe a forum?
Reply Quote
Im interested if anyone wants to add me =)
Reply Quote
Had fun a few hours back, thanks guys! I jumped in just after Jerry left, but got to help clear one of my favorite often-neglected maps in act 3: The Forward Baracks 1 & 2. See you in game!
Reply Quote
Add me too! Casual gamer here but I love to group up, pubs are too too crappy most of the time

Beerleague#1914
Reply Quote
This sounds pretty fun! All my friends are playing other games right now, so i am in need of cool people to hang out with and play this game. I am mostly playing my barbarian tank right now, so it would be especially cool to group up with some sort of ranged dps, but anything goes.

Nogginblast#1612
Reply Quote
Seeing this thread reminds me something important!
Don't you think blizzard should add in a new tab or chat column like a buddy chat list
rather than for us to pm another every time when we need to communicate?

I think chatting one by one like that is not very good for the socializing with people.
Reply Quote
Thanks again for the game last night everyone. I was beginning to think I was done with D3 before this. Now I'm actually having fun with it again.
Reply Quote
i am in!
Reply Quote
I agree...it seems to be difficult for all of us to communicate...valorhunters idea is good...someone mentioned a forum but I have no idea how to set that up...if someone can help with these ideas it would be appreciated by all I am sure...BTW when has Blizzard listened to us anyway...IMO they are making way to much money to care what we think...it seems to me they nerf the game more than buff it...although I could be wrong...one final thought...I would appreciate players saying good bye before they leave...I know this is probably old school but manners were drilled into me as a kid...I know we are all used to jumping in and out of groups but now we are a excellent group of players I am very proud to be a part of...anything would be fine...cya...later...bye for now...etc...let me know what you all think...if I'm crazy let me know...cheers and see you in game...Jerry
Reply Quote
I think it would be a good idea, too. I tried to make everyone aware that it was time for me to get the kids into bed last night before I left - I hope everyone got that message.

Is everyone on Facebook? Facebook group, maybe?
Reply Quote
I think it would be a good idea, too. I tried to make everyone aware that it was time for me to get the kids into bed last night before I left - I hope everyone got that message.

Is everyone on Facebook? Facebook group, maybe?

you have always said goodbye sir...but I always ask myself where did they go?...why did the leave?...was it me?...something I said or did?...did I die to often?...just me being a normal human I hope...I hate Facebook...LOL!!! but that may be the best and easiest way for us to communicate...good idea...thanks
Reply Quote
If there's enough interest, I can create a FB group for ADHD (Average Demon Hunter Development). LOL
Reply Quote
I'm in for this!!!! 40yo with quite a bit of time on my hands right now. I'm pretty good running acts 1-3 and meh at act 4 but I'll do what I can to help.
Reply Quote
I love this idea
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 07:50 AMPosted by DoctorScott
If there's enough interest, I can create a FB group for ADHD (Average Demon Hunter Development). LOL

Great idea!

So far I've had a great time meeting a few of you in this group. Jerry is the MAN! Very cordial and helpful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]