Diablo® III

average player group...we need a group too

09/20/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Wiseoracle
If there's enough interest, I can create a FB group for ADHD (Average Demon Hunter Development). LOL

Great idea!

So far I've had a great time meeting a few of you in this group. Jerry is the MAN! Very cordial and helpful.

thank you for the kind words...everyone I have net has been great...only trying to help others...it warms my heart...seriously...

Doc...it seems the Facebook idea is a hit...do you mind and have the time to set it up?...and then we can all spread the word...thanks...Jerry
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by DoctorScott#1345 on 9/20/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Great stuff here guys! Keepin' the D3 scene alive!! And Jerry, for a "casual" you have some 'lite gearz!

Keep it up!
Reply Quote
Had fun playing so far. We new a few barbs to pump our resists though. Get 900 resist all with a barb in the room. Hey at least it's not a elephant in the room
Reply Quote
count me in :)
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by DoctorScott#1345 on 9/20/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 10:29 AMPosted by DoctorScott
Okay, I need one person to send me an email and then accept my friend request to get the ball rolling. Stupid Facebook won't let me create a group without at least one friend to add to it. What's up with that?

Add me on fb. (bach -at- ksu d0t EDU)
Reply Quote
Great stuff here guys! Keepin' the D3 scene alive!! And Jerry, for a "casual" you have some 'lite gearz!

Keep it up!

thank you...lot of help but I'll take my new friends on here over gear any day!!!
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by DoctorScott#1345 on 9/20/2012 12:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 11:17 AMPosted by DoctorScott
Jerry, are you on FB? Interested people, send email to doctorscojo@gmail.com to join the FB group.

just sent you an email...yes I am on...under ...Jerry Fondren...
Reply Quote
Hey guys, I love how strong this mini community is. So far I've added Snickerers. If some is making a fb group please add me :) Also if anyone knows how to set up a team speak server, I think It would be quite helpful if you guys like the idea. I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have like 5 1k+ dps xbows/bows if anyone needs. If you add me up Jerry, I'll pass them to you if you'd like to hold onto them, to pass to those you think could use them. If it isn't an upgrade for anyone, that's cool too.
Reply Quote
Average player checking in!
Reply Quote
Okay. New approach. Open FB group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ADHDD3/
Reply Quote
i`m average ^^
Reply Quote
I'm game! I have a demon hunter I've spent most of my focus on instead of the wizard class, and I'd love to have a dedicated group for support. Add me anytime you want, as soon as you read this, and we can get started.

I'm home around 6-6:30pm every day after work. (Las Vegas times)

Edit: Just joined the FB group (Isaiah.)
Edited by FreeSurgery#1158 on 9/20/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Keiran
Hey guys, I love how strong this mini community is. So far I've added Snickerers. If some is making a fb group please add me :) Also if anyone knows how to set up a team speak server, I think It would be quite helpful if you guys like the idea. I don't know if anyone is interested, but I have like 5 1k+ dps xbows/bows if anyone needs. If you add me up Jerry, I'll pass them to you if you'd like to hold onto them, to pass to those you think could use them. If it isn't an upgrade for anyone, that's cool too.

I think I have added you...let me know...I have already given away 3-5 xbows and bows...including a Manticore and WF...you are of similar philosophy...share and help when you can...redistribution of wealth...LOL...works great in a game...not in a democracy...IMHO...anyone want to take over the VOIP aspect to this game...I have no idea but I do have headphones with speaker...Jerry
Reply Quote
Hey, I play here and there. Glass cannon here lol! Karma #1277. I normally play my monk but I share gear between my monk and my dh. So feel free to message me in game if you want to do runs
Reply Quote
I think I've hit the Blizzard friend limit so I might fail to add some of the people from the thread, they really should increase the limit. I've been picking and holding onto some decent piece of gear, though some would call it vendor trash, but it may still be an upgrade for some people so feel free to contact me if you'd like to check.
Reply Quote
Love the idea. I'm an avg joe with a job too. Count me in. I have 2 lvl 60 DHs. "Athena" is the one I'll be rolling with
Reply Quote
i'm in the same boat. lvled my monk up at the start but switched some gear over to my dh when he hit 60. i'd love to get in with some farming groups battletag is jarvik#1751 will be getting out of work in a few mins and will be playing off and on all weekend

(possibly more if we group)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]