Diablo® III

Torchlight II OST is Free!

http://www.torchlight2game.com/news/2012/09/18/the-torchlight-ii-soundtrack/

A $20 game... with the complete (awesome) OST for free. No DRM restrictions or special player needed. And you even get a PDF file for printing if you want to make a physical case.

$12 can get you Diablo III's (imo; weaker) OST, and just that. DRM'd with all the joy and restrictions of iTunes.

And Diablo III's OST even has less tracks then Torchlight II's.
Edited by Espionage724#1903 on 9/18/2012 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This soundtrack is similar to TL1's: good, but not great. Coming from Matt Uelmen, the man behind the legendary Tristam Theme, you'd expect better than a decent yet pretty generic-sounding score.

Good thing it's free, because I don't think I would have paid for it otherwise.
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf#1953 on 9/18/2012 3:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think Matt Uelmen should be in D3... Big mistake from Blizzard. I think T2 has more character in music.
Reply Quote
I just listened to the track and I must say they have more of a Diablo1/2 feel to them. Way better than Diablo 3 and the screeching crap music they have playing when fighting the spider queen...
Reply Quote
TL2 has much better music overall. It is truly "Diablo" style.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]