Diablo® III

Bring back Mystic!!

http://www.diablowiki.net/Mystic

bump if you agree
Reply Quote
I would enjoy some aspects of the mystic. I would not want socketing back though. I feel that would take away from items which are already socketed.
Reply Quote
identify all
Reply Quote
Yes, and with a flavor skill that can transfer all the stats of one item onto another, destroying the original in the process. Simply for looks customization, and possible item sink for low power legendaries. Got some Archon Faulds with great stats, but really love the look of Hammer Jammers? Find some Jammers and transfer the soul of the over to them.
Reply Quote
agree, really love to have the mystic to id all. Also would love ability to socket, it add more customization.
Reply Quote
09/18/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Spiragon
I would enjoy some aspects of the mystic. I would not want socketing back though. I feel that would take away from items which are already socketed.

Since many of those are a hundred million.. I think they can stand to be taken away from a little.
Reply Quote
Nice find here, i didn't know about this. I would love to have this merchant returns in the future.
Reply Quote
10/03/2012 01:37 PMPosted by AxeLord
Since many of those are a hundred million.. I think they can stand to be taken away from a little.

Paragon gold find bonuses enable people to accrue gold at a much faster rate. Such amounts no longer require as much time to obtain.

Being able to identify multiple items at once would be welcomed (and a similar option for jewel crafting, but that it another topic).

The ability to add attributes to items is an interesting possibility. Though, establishing specific resource costs for adding specific attributes, while maintaining 'game balance', may preclude this as an option.

If adding attributes doesn't seem a viable option for those with the ability to add it to game, what else could this character do to be a worthwhile addition to the game? Ideas?

PS - Cheers to Lightdemon for beginning the topic.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind a horadric cube-like merchant, where you put 2-3 rares/magic/legendary of the same level (or around the same level) and you random get something else. Some mechanic where I can take all the garbage that I get and have another chance at a decent item would be nice.
Reply Quote
Damn...its been a while since I last checked this thread.

BU--zzump!
Reply Quote
It would be nice if they found a cool way to integrate her or another artisan with identify all as a bonus, Cain style. Cain should do it too while he is alive lol. I was thinking that the lady from the spider queen lair was probably the mystic at some point I wonder if that's true...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]