Diablo® III

So i was playing D3 and TL2 the other day...

I KNOW CRAZY RIGHT?
Reply Quote
Torchlight 2, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2, and Faster Than Light.

My social life has been obliterated.

Edit: more on topic, I have found the MMO chase the dragon mentality funny when applied to non-sub games. "Leaving" a game with no sub is a silly concept to me. I understand wanting to time sink just one game, but it doesn't make me chuckle less when people threaten to leave one game for another.
Edited by Pelican#1233 on 9/21/2012 5:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Good GOd, OP !!
You did it too?

I played 12 hours of TL2 yesterday, 1 hour of D3 this morning, and am just getting to TL2 some more right now.

If we keep doing this will there be a rift in the space-time thingy ?
Or if enough of us play two differnt games maybe the zombie apocalypse will start?
Reply Quote
Torchlight 2, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2, and Faster Than Light.

My social life has been obliterated.

Edit: more on topic, I have found the MMO chase the dragon mentality funny when applied to non-sub games. "Leaving" a game with no sub is a silly concept to me. I understand wanting to time sink just one game, but it doesn't make me chuckle less when people threaten to leave one game for another.

I am actually selling my GW2, and debating whether to use the money for borderlands 2 :P
Reply Quote
Yes, Boarderlands 2 is the way to go!. Get it Love it.
Reply Quote
its not crazy, nope. you just are. lol
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Rohan
I KNOW CRAZY RIGHT?

LOL. Iv been playing around 5 different games in the last 3 months. TL2 is downloading right now.

I don't understand this "I quit" stuff. Im guessing its the new WoW generation? Iv always played more then one game. I swear, some people ONLY play Blizz games with some of the crazy threads I see come downtime.

It will be cool to check out the random maps for TL2 though. I thought D3 was going to have it but turns out not really. Oh, and no auctions house is a huge plus. I don't use D3's and it makes the game very frustrating unfortunately. But it can still be fun.
Reply Quote
I didn't fully appreciate TL2's truly random maps until I started 3 dif characters. It's amazing how differnt they are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]