Diablo® III

Why mind controlled humans fight together?

In act 3 before cydea, by succubus, these humans naked only wearing underwear are mind controlled attacking then nephalems kill succubus to free them. they don't equip anything and
just fight together being naked without even a weapon or armor punching demons.
That is like suicide. Why not run away ?

And sometimes randomly in act 3 there is a siege breaker dead when you go out of the keep.
How did the weak armored guys killed it ? they were so weak against the white mobs.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well you wake up in the middle of a spiraling tower of hell realizing the horrible things those succubus made you do you might as well just go balls out because there probably unable to go back to there normal lives and would most likely end up like marius in an asylum.

Also they killed a Seigebreaker but it took 1000 men to kill him.
Edited by DesmondTiny#1969 on 10/4/2012 11:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't know about you, but if I woke up with only underwear on, I'd be just like them. I'd start punching people until one of them said they knew where my car was.

Yeah, I know my girlfriend has my car, but where is my car, and where is she? Punch punch.

Meanwhile, there's some succubus driving my car around the city and I'm here playing Diablo 3 waiting for her to get home.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]