Diablo® III

Flashing Box on top of screen in game play

I have been getting a flashing box on the top left side of my screen wile playing in game. It is a box that should be on the bottom by the health. It is a in game skill, like from a party member or shrine. It happens even when I do not have any active. Ever since new patch.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Captron,

Are you sure you're not talking about the in-game fps meter display you get when you use Control-R? That might look like it's flashing as it's constantly updating? If not, grab a screenshot, upload it to a hosting site and post the link.
Reply Quote
My monk gets this as well it shows the mantra but only flashes happening from 1.04
Reply Quote
I will check that out, thanx
No Defiantly not the FPS
Edited by Captron#1380 on 9/24/2012 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i get this also with my barb. it only does it with the sprint skill for me (that i notice anyway). flashes really quick in the top left of my screen. it would be hard to get a screenshot as it happens so fast.
Reply Quote
I've been seeing this icon for the entire past week. It almost looks like its a buff area for my follower because it's near where his UI frame is. Not sure what the icon is but it is annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]