Diablo® III

WoW PvP Questions

I played WoW for 5-6 years.... Quit last year.... Well, MoP is almost 10 hours away and I'm still deciding whether to get it or not. I have GW2 and there is one thing that I can't get over about GW2. The "Fight for your life" feature is so annoying.

Anyways, when I did play WoW, I barely ever PvPed... All I did was PvE. I would run heroics all day until raid time, then run more heroics. It's what I loved doing. I had a tank, healer, and DPS in which I ran probably over 3000 heroics.

In MoP, if I do get it... I might go a different route and focus on PvP. Since I'm a noob to PvP, I would probably start in the random battlegrounds and then work my way up to finding a team for rBG's and arena.

My question:

1.) What is WoW like if you focus on PvP?
2.) Is there a PvP zone similar to Wintergrasp in MoP?
3.) Is there any outdoor PvP similar to Nagrand?

Other questions:

1.) What are scenario's like? (Anything like LOTRO skirmishes?) (Are they repeatable or have cooldowns?)

2.) What is the monk like? (I saw a video of the DPS version and it seemed like a rogue, 1 1 1 1 and then you use chi instead of combo points...Is that right? What about monk tanking/healing, what tank/healer are they similar too?)

3.) Is there any ranking or reward for the pet battle system or is it 100% just for fun?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]