Diablo® III

Is TL2 server okay ?

what is the difference between internet and lan play ?

is the server okay at the moment ?

I don't see any people posting their internet or lan gameplay on youtube yet.
Reply Quote
That's cause T2 has a single player mode, and lots of people are probably doing that.
Reply Quote
y ? it's much more fun to play multiplayer.
Reply Quote
Not all the time.
Reply Quote
what is the difference between internet and lan play ?

is the server okay at the moment ?

I don't see any people posting their internet or lan gameplay on youtube yet.

09/22/2012 02:22 AMPosted by Jzargo
y ? it's much more fun to play multiplayer.

Because you don't know the differnce between lan play and internet play I am assuming you are under 18. Which explains your second statement.

For SOME people multiplayer is more fun, but only for some. Or only some of the time.

LAN = Local Area Network. You hook a few 'puters up directly on a network and play with each other that way. There are a couple advantages to this over internet play. You can have a lan party, be in the same room with 6 computers, and have a really good time. You can talk directly instead of needing mics or texting... sure you all could do this on internet, but lag would rear its head, and I know my xfinity says only up to 5 systems logged in at a time.
But...

edit -------
lan play allows you to play on your boss's network. :]
Edited by Sunhammer#1253 on 9/22/2012 2:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
played w/ a friend in internet mode not lan, didnt feel lag, everything was fine. located in north america of course.
Reply Quote
I gave up on Lan parties as they turned into share file parties. But, did have some great times doing it. Going to a mates place, 10 guys hooking up to a hub and playing Tribes all night. Ahh good times.

Multiplayer has its ups and downs. With mates its great. With strangers anything can happen. I find people always go AFK which turns me off multiplayer most days. With Blizz games, there are even worse players. I blame the economy. No game should have one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]