Diablo® III

PINOY MONKS

lalakas ng mga monk dito grabe. pa add na lang po kythe#1123
View profile
State side Pinoy monk here as well. Add me up for some runs.
did a couple runs on the PTR to try out a couple builds. heres a couple of my observations:
1. the typical 100k+ dps monks with life sustain can run mp6 below with minimal problems.
2. mp7 starts to hurt a little more which made me use backlash and ouro for sub 1000loh with LS.
3. mp8-10 = asa pa ako. hahaha

1.05 is actually something to look forward to as you can try out new specs now without mobs dying after 1 hit. With reference to hotsoz, backlash coupled with cyclone dodge rune is pretty neat
did a couple runs on the PTR to try out a couple builds. heres a couple of my observations:
1. the typical 100k+ dps monks with life sustain can run mp6 below with minimal problems.
2. mp7 starts to hurt a little more which made me use backlash and ouro for sub 1000loh with LS.
3. mp8-10 = asa pa ako. hahaha

1.05 is actually something to look forward to as you can try out new specs now without mobs dying after 1 hit. With reference to hotsoz, backlash coupled with cyclone dodge rune is pretty neat

dude - we try to run again tonight if you want to. I have one build to test also, this time using the following:

Passives: STI,OWE,Resolve
Mantra: MOE>HT or Backlash

I also need to test if increasing attack speed further will give more LS procs with the same HP. Reflect + Illusionist elite combo just kicks my A@#$ bigtime in mp10.
Edited by hotsoz#1874 on 10/10/2012 12:42 AM PDT
Mga idol share ko lang experience ko sa MP 8-10 baka makatulong din.

Stats 141k DPS, 814 resists 6k armor, 5.5% stun 1.1k LOH @2.55 attacks/second

Medyo grind talaga sya, hindi katulad sa content ngayon pero kaya naman kung sa kaya, hindi yung nakakafrsutrate at ayaw mo na. Dati akong naka shenlongs set with 160k DPS pero di talaga pwede, yung stun sa aztu fist mukang maliit lang sa 5.5% pero sobrang laking tulong nya lalo na to buy you time for cooldowns especially for serenity. Tanggal din ako ng overawe, balik sa intimidate. Tapos ang pinakamasakit, tanggal fleetfoot balik sa resolve :( pero anyway minsan minsan lang naman din lalaruin yung mp10 kaya okay lang yan. Farm talaga mp7.
Edited by Luckylow#6945 on 10/10/2012 12:57 AM PDT

Medyo grind talaga sya, hindi katulad sa content ngayon pero kaya naman kung sa kaya, hindi yung nakakafrsutrate at ayaw mo na. Dati akong naka shenlongs set with 160k DPS pero di talaga pwede, yung stun sa aztu fist mukang maliit lang sa 5.5% pero sobrang laking tulong nya lalo na to buy you time for cooldowns especially for serenity. Tanggal din ako ng overawe, balik sa intimidate. Tapos ang pinakamasakit, tanggal fleetfoot balik sa resolve :( pero anyway minsan minsan lang naman din lalaruin yung mp10 kaya okay lang yan. Farm talaga mp7.

Thanks Lucky. Natry mo na ba mag LS build instead of LOH? I believe it will benefit you more LS procs because of your high dps and insane attack speed. Just my 2 cents.
Edited by hotsoz#1874 on 10/10/2012 1:01 AM PDT

Thanks Lucky. Natry mo na ba mag LS build instead of LOH? I believe it will benefit you more LS procs because of your high dps and insane attack speed. Just my 2 cents.

Yup meron din ako Butcher's sickle na 2.6 LS na pinepair wko with aztu, ganda din ng drag/stun nya. palit palit ako ngayn habang nagtetesting para malaman kung ano pinakamaganda :)

Yup meron din ako Butcher's sickle na 2.6 LS na pinepair wko with aztu, ganda din ng drag/stun nya. palit palit ako ngayn habang nagtetesting para malaman kung ano pinakamaganda :)

Nice ^^. Add mo pala ko if you want to do PTR Runs ^^. Thanks.

Nice ^^. Add mo pala ko if you want to do PTR Runs ^^. Thanks.

hehe sige! kaso sa work internet lang ako nakaka PTR. di kaya ng bayantel kong 1week nang nagkakaproblema hassle!
Anlalakas nyo mga papi. ;)

Anyway, better late than never. If someone as weak as me wants to do runs, add me up. I've been looking for other monks to run with. I was hoping to make a fun run of 4 monks all using different mystic allies and mantras each. Hehe. - Abdullah#1982 :D

Anyway, better late than never. If someone as weak as me wants to do runs, add me up. I've been looking for other monks to run with. I was hoping to make a fun run of 4 monks all using different mystic allies and mantras each. Hehe. - Abdullah#1982 :D

haha walang weak weak 'dre! farm lang! parang ansaya nga nyan a! parang walo kayong naglalaro! ;p

haha walang weak weak 'dre! farm lang! parang ansaya nga nyan a! parang walo kayong naglalaro! ;p

Baka gusto mong subukan minsan. Add kita. Hehe. Tapos lahat iba-iba din ang mantra. Tapos lahat naka-sweeping wind - cyclone. Ang gulo ng screen nun. Hehe. Kaya lang, medyo malaki agwat ng dps natin. Hehe.

I'm a bit curious though regarding the effect of four monks all using resolve and ganging up on one enemy. Ilang percent ng damage ang na-mitigate nun?
Edited by Abdullah#1982 on 10/10/2012 3:33 AM PDT
Kung meron kayo gamit na benta, I suggest we offer it here first for the benefit of our Pinoy monks :)

Cheers!
ayos to ah. haha. good job OP!
Si idol hotsoz po isang mabait n monk d2 ko lang sya nkilala since nun mdalas ko n xa mkasama sa run imba un. .kaso now busy sya dhil s testing ng mga builds. . palawakin pntn ang PINOY MONKS HEHEHE...

feel free to add :D lalo n ung gs2 mg 3p ng ibat ibang mantra at summon hahhaha
Si idol hotsoz po isang mabait n monk d2 ko lang sya nkilala since nun mdalas ko n xa mkasama sa run imba un. .kaso now busy sya dhil s testing ng mga builds. . palawakin pntn ang PINOY MONKS HEHEHE...

feel free to add :D lalo n ung gs2 mg 3p ng ibat ibang mantra at summon hahhaha

waaaa idol amp.. matulungin lang po ako sa mga kapwa pinoy.. im also learning from other ppl and sharing it with the rest...
Edited by hotsoz#1874 on 10/10/2012 6:44 AM PDT
Dame pla gumagamit ng skorn d2.. Me my friend test it turns to be its only paper dps..
The best pa din echoing + good offhand

not entirely true bro. if you have low atk speed and the wrong build. yes it is paper dps. but with correct build, you will melt mobs and elites quickly IMHO.

I ran 170-175k unbuffed with lifesteal skorn and atk speed gear. but i do use 2 generators for it and spam with bell or exploding palm

I ran 130-150k with life steal fists, and 160k with echoing - and although admittedly the speed rush all the time is awesome, I still am more efficient with the skorn. but that's just me :)

may legendary fist na 40-50% chance to stun bro. i experimented with that and an aztu with 5% chance to stun. offhand ung isang fist kasi mababa dps. the dps drops of course, but it's almost permastun. you may want to try it :)

may legendary fist na 40-50% chance to stun bro. i experimented with that and an aztu with 5% chance to stun. offhand ung isang fist kasi mababa dps. the dps drops of course, but it's almost permastun. you may want to try it :)

Sledgefist something ba un? i saw one monk in forums using that.. and its the same comment from this item with high attack speed.. can do perma stun
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]