Diablo® III

PINOY MONKS

may legendary fist na 40-50% chance to stun bro. i experimented with that and an aztu with 5% chance to stun. offhand ung isang fist kasi mababa dps. the dps drops of course, but it's almost permastun. you may want to try it :)

Sledgefist something ba un? i saw one monk in forums using that.. and its the same comment from this item with high attack speed.. can do perma stun
\

yep that's it. it's crazy already at 2.3 atk speed. but insane at 3.x atk speed. get the one with life steal crit chance and slot :)

Sledgefist something ba un? i saw one monk in forums using that.. and its the same comment from this item with high attack speed.. can do perma stun
\

yep that's it. it's crazy already at 2.3 atk speed. but insane at 3.x atk speed. get the one with life steal crit chance and slot :)

I just tried.. lafftrip.. perma stun nga hahahaha! demonic tremor di maka galaw parang bato lang sa harapan mo... lol
will i survive kaya sa MP 10 haayyyss. i need more LOH or LS the problem is budget hehe no good drops for me lately :( 1k lang LOH ko ngayon @_@
Uber boss lng farm mo sa mp10..
For farming casual u can use mp5-6
Kasi kng farm ka elites sa mp10 ubos oras mo
Dame pla gumagamit ng skorn d2.. Me my friend test it turns to be its only paper dps..
The best pa din echoing + good offhand

not entirely true bro. if you have low atk speed and the wrong build. yes it is paper dps. but with correct build, you will melt mobs and elites quickly IMHO.

I ran 170-175k unbuffed with lifesteal skorn and atk speed gear. but i do use 2 generators for it and spam with bell or exploding palm

I ran 130-150k with life steal fists, and 160k with echoing - and although admittedly the speed rush all the time is awesome, I still am more efficient with the skorn. but that's just me :)

Bagal tlga tska na
Cguro pag 100 nako
Hi fellow monks, yesterday I got Andariels' Visage (See my profile). I am a fire monk and would like to know if there is a helm with the same stats but with fire resistance or all resistance instead?

- Just got back playing D3 (3 weeks ago) after seeing this thread

Anyways, tried my 60k unbuffed dps/660AR/6k armor/34k HP on PTR MP7 and got slapped hard. Follow ko nalang muna sina hotsoz and uncas. hehehehe

Farm farm nalang muna ako. GL HF ! ! !
Hi fellow monks, yesterday I got Andariels' Visage (See my profile). I am a fire monk and would like to know if there is a helm with the same stats but with fire resistance or all resistance instead?

Anyways, tried my 60k unbuffed dps/660AR/6k armor/34k HP on PTR MP7 and got slapped hard. Follow ko nalang muna sina hotsoz and uncas. hehehehe

Idol ko un si hotsoz , uncas , duhast , dojo at si MONNIESUZUKI!
Si Hotsoz nagagalit yan pag sinabihan mong Idol sa chat. hahaha (peace brotha). Bait kausap nang mga yan .

Add ko kaung mga imba later . ^_^
Ngalit nga sakin un at binato ung fallen maniac aun dafa!
4bars hmm to 3-4runs -_-

Idol ko un si hotsoz , uncas , duhast , dojo at si MONNIESUZUKI!

Isa ka pa jon!! arggggghhhhhhhh >< lolx
^
^
^
lol na dyebs ka?? Arghh idol!
^
^
^
lol na dyebs ka?? Arghh idol!

Hahaha loko.. sa susunod na magrun tau.. ibabato ko sau ung fallen maniac.. sana masalo mo hahahaha :P
Whaha syet lage puno mga monk run ngaun lalo na sa mga pinoy:)
3 hrs pa after work chill chill sa a3 pa 78 nako
Uber boss lng farm mo sa mp10..
For farming casual u can use mp5-6
Kasi kng farm ka elites sa mp10 ubos oras mo

Agree ako dito papa jon. MP10 not really meant for solo farming for me (my current gears). MP7 will be ideal for now.

I did MP10 at nangalay ang mga kamay ko ><

Anyone encountered elite affix like this in MP10 - Illusionist > Waller > Plagued > Reflect? Ang saya saya!!! :P
Edited by hotsoz#1874 on 10/10/2012 8:02 PM PDT
Ang chaka ng papa mo halimaw ka tlga hotsowz

sup man! you can try getting mempos with cc. best helm out there imo
jon and hotsozz

laftrip kayo! hahahha
Namo ka duhast northridge ka daw ?? Tampa reseda lng ako... Dati sa etiwanda kme near csun.. Tara inuman na
Edited by jon#1457 on 10/10/2012 10:39 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]