Diablo® III

PINOY MONKS

Sa wakas 100k DPS na! Problem is I need leech or life steal somewhere. Meron ako LS weapon kaso 90k lang dps ko.

Pa assess naman paano ma improve monk ko. Salamat!

P.S. Don't ask me to change my echoing. Ubos pera ko dun :)
^ hahaha! ako nga walang lifesteal or loh.. sa health globe/boh/pots lang ako umaasa ng heal..
tank monk here add nyo nalang ako JolliBubuyog#1239 , battletag palang pinoy na pinoy na :) hahaha
Gratz Uncas.. Kasali kana sa 100k DPS club. ^_^
has anyone here tried the ptr already? ive been getting a lot of feedback from monk friends that have tried the ptr that we've been gimped.
09/28/2012 11:12 PMPosted by JolliBubuyog
tank monk here add nyo nalang ako JolliBubuyog#1239 , battletag palang pinoy na pinoy na :) hahaha

Lol Astig ^^
pa add din po mga master. pacomment din pano ko po maiimprove tong monk ko..currently have 5M
Sa wakas 100k DPS na! Problem is I need leech or life steal somewhere. Meron ako LS weapon kaso 90k lang dps ko.

@Uncas
Same status tyo bro. 100dps na din ako pero no LOH/LS ako as the moment. Unahan na lng sa pagpatay, currently Paragon Lev 45 :)
Hello fellow monkoloids. 125k dps here. from cebu!
09/28/2012 03:17 AMPosted by hotsoz
Anyone playing PTR here? Have you guys tried MP6 and above? Any feedbacks?

Hanggang MP3 pa lang ako (32K DPS). Dapat mabilis mapatay ang elites kundi dedbol dahil sa STI at enchatress nerf.

Kailangan mag-upgrade ng gear. any suggestions? 7M lang available funds ko.
10/01/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Arkaine
Anyone playing PTR here? Have you guys tried MP6 and above? Any feedbacks?

Hanggang MP3 pa lang ako (32K DPS). Dapat mabilis mapatay ang elites kundi dedbol dahil sa STI at enchatress nerf.

Kailangan mag-upgrade ng gear. any suggestions? 7M lang available funds ko.

Hi Arkaine,

With that budget, i can suggest the following:

Bracers - upgrade to 100+ Dex, 50+ Vit, Single Resistance (Your main Resistance) + Crit Hit chance of at least 4.5%
Helm - look for something that has 80+ Dex, 70+ Vit, Single Resistance (Your main Resistance) + Crit Hit Chance of 4 pataas

If you will get lucky and start getting lucky good drops and selling via AH, you can proceed to upgrade your rings too:

Rings - Dex + Vit + Attack Speed of 5 and above, + Crit Hit Chance of 3.5 and above

You can check my profile if you want to so at least you can have an idea on how to increase your dps.

For everyone else, if you guys haven't got any dps calculator for monks, try this link below and save it on your browser:

http://www.d3journal.com/index.php/dmg/monk

@Uncas
Same status tyo bro. 100dps na din ako pero no LOH/LS ako as the moment. Unahan na lng sa pagpatay, currently Paragon Lev 45 :)

Reaching that level of dps, you can sacrifice LOH or any life sustaining stats but with the upcoming patch, we need these regardless of dps level for survivability. Check AH now and you'll notice that prices for LOH and LS weapons with base crit damage + socket are now ridiculously overpriced :(
Hi! I'm half "pinoy" and half brit. Really glad that I've found this thread it's so enticing. Anyways I'm using WKL and it really packs a punch. Cheerio!
Reaching that level of dps, you can sacrifice LOH or any life sustaining stats but with the upcoming patch, we need these regardless of dps level for survivability. Check AH now and you'll notice that prices for LOH and LS weapons with base crit damage + socket are now ridiculously overpriced :(

@ hotsoz
Oo nga eh, ang hirap na mka-snipe ngayon sa AH. BTW nice gear & DPS :)
Anybody here complained about STI getting the nerf to 50%? For starters I ain't one of them since I really don't find the skill useful at all.
Hi Guys, anyone here selling an echoing fury with LS and socket? preferably w/ 1k dps and dex. Kindly check my profile din if you have anything for sale that might be an upgrade for my Monk. hihi! thanks noypi! may agimat ang dugo natin! =P
wala bang nag paparago lvl d2 ... ako na lng mag isa ampotah
^ easy lang tol hahahaa
Edited by Dumax#1966 on 10/1/2012 4:20 AM PDT
keeneyes,

ive seen some EFs selling for around 20M, just snipe it
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]