Diablo® III

PINOY MONKS

Ayos to ah hahaah. pinoy monks
Mga boss, add me boyjax 1880, sa us server ako, nice daming pinoy monks, go paba yung facebook page, let me know so i can troll, musta sa lahat.
dame malalakas na pinoy monks :D
Marami ba malalakas na pinoy dito? \m/ (^^) \m/
Sa wakas 100k DPS na! Problem is I need leech or life steal somewhere. Meron ako LS weapon kaso 90k lang dps ko.

Pa assess naman paano ma improve monk ko. Salamat!

P.S. Don't ask me to change my echoing. Ubos pera ko dun :)

lakas 100kdps na grats!!
10/01/2012 01:14 AMPosted by reydan369
Hello fellow monkoloids. 125k dps here. from cebu!

kulang ka sa resist brad.. kahit 100k+ dps mo .. baba naman resist mo... palakda ka ka niyan =(
Sa wakas 100k DPS na! Problem is I need leech or life steal somewhere. Meron ako LS weapon kaso 90k lang dps ko.

Pa assess naman paano ma improve monk ko. Salamat!

P.S. Don't ask me to change my echoing. Ubos pera ko dun :)

@Uncas
Same status tyo bro. 100dps na din ako pero no LOH/LS ako as the moment. Unahan na lng sa pagpatay, currently Paragon Lev 45 :)

gg brad.. sayang belt mo pang cold monk.. baba res all mo =( gg
pasali rin lol. add nyo lang ako pag gusto nyo ng kalaro lol
add nyo ako mga kupal!
10/01/2012 01:36 AMPosted by hotsoz

Hanggang MP3 pa lang ako (32K DPS). Dapat mabilis mapatay ang elites kundi dedbol dahil sa STI at enchatress nerf.

Kailangan mag-upgrade ng gear. any suggestions? 7M lang available funds ko.

Hi Arkaine,

With that budget, i can suggest the following:

Bracers - upgrade to 100+ Dex, 50+ Vit, Single Resistance (Your main Resistance) + Crit Hit chance of at least 4.5%
Helm - look for something that has 80+ Dex, 70+ Vit, Single Resistance (Your main Resistance) + Crit Hit Chance of 4 pataas

If you will get lucky and start getting lucky good drops and selling via AH, you can proceed to upgrade your rings too:

Rings - Dex + Vit + Attack Speed of 5 and above, + Crit Hit Chance of 3.5 and above

You can check my profile if you want to so at least you can have an idea on how to increase your dps.

For everyone else, if you guys haven't got any dps calculator for monks, try this link below and save it on your browser:

http://www.d3journal.com/index.php/dmg/monk

@hotsoz: salamat sa tips. maghahanap ako sa AH nyan at para makalevel up ako ng MP habang nasa PTR pa ang 1.05. kahit mangalahati lang ako sa malupit mong DPS at gear. cheers!

Hi Arkaine,

With that budget, i can suggest the following:

Bracers - upgrade to 100+ Dex, 50+ Vit, Single Resistance (Your main Resistance) + Crit Hit chance of at least 4.5%
Helm - look for something that has 80+ Dex, 70+ Vit, Single Resistance (Your main Resistance) + Crit Hit Chance of 4 pataas

If you will get lucky and start getting lucky good drops and selling via AH, you can proceed to upgrade your rings too:

Rings - Dex + Vit + Attack Speed of 5 and above, + Crit Hit Chance of 3.5 and above

You can check my profile if you want to so at least you can have an idea on how to increase your dps.

For everyone else, if you guys haven't got any dps calculator for monks, try this link below and save it on your browser:

http://www.d3journal.com/index.php/dmg/monk

@hotsoz: salamat sa tips. maghahanap ako sa AH nyan at para makalevel up ako ng MP habang nasa PTR pa ang 1.05. kahit mangalahati lang ako sa malupit mong DPS at gear. cheers!

Sure no probs. I wish you well that you have good drops everyday to have suitable amount of gold for your upgrade ^^.
Btw Guys.. i just tried PTR last night, MP5 muna.. so far ok sya, namatay ako one time dahil sa lag (zzzzZz). Mobs and Elites took longer time to kill than the usual. Here are my stats:

DPS: 100k
LifeSteal: 5.60% (both weapons)
Attack Speed: 2.00
HP: 31.8k HP (i will need more HP when i try higher MP levels)
AR: 540
Armor: 5.1k (no enchantress)

The above stats is unbuffed. Will try MP7 tonight and lets see how it goes ^^.
10/01/2012 03:51 AMPosted by jon
wala bang nag paparago lvl d2 ... ako na lng mag isa ampotah

ako nagpaparagon... BAYANTEL lang pumipigil sakin hahaha
Understandably, players of a minority would appreciate playing with others of their nationality, or ethnic background.
but i am curious if there is not another server that would better cater to bringing you together?
if so why choose american servers to play on?
and before getting the wrong idea about my posting. i ask only in curiosity.
Understandably, players of a minority would appreciate playing with others of their nationality, or ethnic background.
but i am curious if there is not another server that would better cater to bringing you together?
if so why choose american servers to play on?
and before getting the wrong idea about my posting. i ask only in curiosity.

Cause this is the default server.. and we dont wanna play on a server with a population of...... 5 people hehehe
10/01/2012 02:26 PMPosted by Benjo
Hello fellow monkoloids. 125k dps here. from cebu!

kulang ka sa resist brad.. kahit 100k+ dps mo .. baba naman resist mo... palakda ka ka niyan =(

ow really? wala nmn ako ngka problema sa farm with 560 AR and 3k+ armor lng... wala ako ngka STI ngaun... bsta taas na damage mo pwde ka na mg less sa defensive stats... =) pero pg 1.0.5 nah, bago na tlga... pero sa ngaun, dont need much defense when you have a lot of damage.
act 3 pala ako mg farm. advice lng wag na maxado mg stack nang defensive stats bsta taas na damage... for example pg may scaling, 5 requirement sa def stats para mgka farm act 3 tapos ung gear mo ngka 6+ nah, useless kc same story you wont die but deal the same amount of damage.... so better up damage for faster runs...if you have good defensive stats and wont die anymore while farming, then theres no use upgrading more on defensive stats, it wont make your runs faster :)
Edited by reydan369#6341 on 10/1/2012 9:58 PM PDT
Bathala#1699
JekDeRebecca #1655

2 weeks pa siguro bago ako mag ka DSL, hirap pa mag multiplayer sa wireless gulpe ako sa lag, halos madaling araw lang pwede, party nalang pag kaya. =)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]