Diablo® III

Pimp your WW barb for 1.0.5 Budget build!

Pimp my barb, I only got 5 million gold.

I got lucky and found the best Mara in the game, but otherwise...
Reply Quote
What monster power level do you think you could get to with 150m budget?
Reply Quote
I just started gearing my barb pissed away the 5 mill I had but none the less he already looking more promising then my useless as !@#$ wiz.

I still need to change my weapons and my amulet but with that in mind LoH is now useless? Should I be trying for life steal% instead?
Reply Quote
Hey

I just dinged 60 a few days back and my build so far aint that bad(if you ask me).
But i have some problems on act4 inferno, what can ii do to improve my ww barb?

Thx
Reply Quote
Thinking about switching over to a WW build from S&B. I have pretty decent gear.

My question is what do you guys think I would need to change or focus on the most on a 15-20m budget? I know the block % gear needs to go, but what else and is it possible to do on the 15-20m budget?

Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Smo-1449/

smo
Reply Quote
Hi! Very nice guide, i already have an attempt of WW Barb, could you give any advices?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Trying to Improve My barb. I dont have alot of gold. most the items I got I got lucky getting just buying for extremely cheap. but I cant get about this DPS. anyhelp would be awesome
Edited by Antics#1427 on 10/23/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/23/2012 06:27 PMPosted by Fathertouchy
Trying to Improve My barb. I dont have alot of gold. most the items I got I got lucky getting just buying for extremely cheap. but I cant get about this DPS. anyhelp would be awesome
Reply Quote
OP is pl 68 in pic. That's 208 less str and 208 less vit at pl 0. That would put that build at like 20k hp without the bonus. Not to mention a ton less armor and a good chunk of dps would be missing.

If you're building a barb for under 2 mil you probably are <10 paragon level.
Reply Quote
Can some one please look at my gear and tell me what do i need to get a higher DPS!! im lost i have try some stuff but i feel like i dont get like the higher numbers like other do,Thanks any help would be nice...
Reply Quote
hey guys! i feel that my build is doing okay for now, i have no trouble up to mp5 (haven't tried higher mp though). i am playing a ww barb but i have low cc to make this build work efficiently so i need your help in identifying which gear should i upgrade/change so that i can get higher cc and dps. thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
If you have no money and want to play a barb here is what you do:

Buy a 2 handed hammer with the highest crit damage, life leech and base stat you cand find. I had one that was 160% crit, 5% leech and str + vit. It was 1300 dps and only cost a fraction of its worth, I paid around 1.5 million. Get the hammer since you can use the passive skill to gain 10% crit chance. Stack life leech wherever possible, aim for a belt with 3%. What happens is when you rend and it crits you can end up doing 400k dps a tick from rend. This makes you leech insane amounts of hp and you won't die. Aim for at least 40% crit chance and don't be afraid to use rend until it crits. I used this type of build to farm everything I am wearing and starting out spent way less than 5 million, having fun adding piece by piece.

use
whirlwind with blood funnel
rend with the bonus damage rune
stomp with stun
Reply Quote
could you gear my barb for around 20M ? add me in game and we could talk about it
Reply Quote
Hello, can you suggest me how do I boots my DPS to 80k? At least how much do I need if I want to boots to at least 100k damage without buff??
I currently have 10mil, don't want to spend all either.
Or with 10 mil is not even close enough to have 80k DPS?
Thanks ;D
Edited by Mual#1458 on 12/20/2012 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
after finally getting a good drop tonight i got 50m in my pocket.

went to the AH and only spent 15 of it and i went from 50k-100k dps (with battle rage up).\

thought's on how cheap i got the gear? i think i did quite well.
Reply Quote
Wait, what fury nerf are you talking about? I didnt see any barb class changes really in the patch notes...
Reply Quote
hey their buddy, can you add me in game
im interested in a big build for my barb.
thanks
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 12:08 AMPosted by Strichnyne
Wait, what fury nerf are you talking about? I didnt see any barb class changes really in the patch notes...

this thread was posted in september, the proc coefficient for sprint rltw was nerfed in 1.05
Edited by Reaper#11420 on 2/11/2013 2:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hi I just finished leveling up my barb, but I think I need more DPS. I dont have much gold ~10 mil. Anything I can upgrade cheaply? Thanks.
Reply Quote
Hi there, If you have the time I would be happy if you could get some decent gear for my barb, I got 10 mil and can give you another 500K for the job! Thanks in forehand
My barb is on EU, can you still make a set for me?
Edited by BumpNumb#2642 on 5/14/2013 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]